Chapter 1 - Arrival

The first three chapters will be uploaded. I still got some things to do before uploading the others.

{Author's POV}

A bright sunny day. Even though it was still busy, many people would consider it to be a great one. The reason was that it was the day of Union Academy's entrance exam. It is the day where everyone around the world watches the event. 

Students are thrilled. They were ready for this event. But first, let me tell you a story.

In this world, people have, what they call, semblance, magic, sacred gear, and quirks. The world is vast. Everyone has the power to help each other while others use it for petty crimes.

In this vast world, a boy wakes up in a vast forest. "Where am I?" He clutches his head as he takes in his surroundings, "What am I doing here?"

The boy was confused. He doesn't know where he is. He stands up, dusting off the excess dirt off of him.

"I should find somewhere to stay in." He walks around the forest, "Why did I wake up here of all places?" 

Although he was irritated, he couldn't blame himself.  He doesn't want anyone to know, but he isn't just for looks.

This is Y/N, a human with a vast amount of mana and aura. Although it is rare to see someone appear out of thin air, Y/N was experimenting with his magic, resulting in him appearing in another part of the world.

"From what I researched, this is near Union Academy. One of the biggest academies around the world." Y/N was out of the forest. He looks around the area to find a mountain, "Mount Ebott?"

He walks towards the mountain. Y/N is confused.

"When did you get here?" Walking towards the unknown mountain, he heard a growl behind him. He decided to ignore it.

That was until the growl started to multiply. Y/N turns to see a horde of beowolves. His expression turned to a bored one.

He sighs, "I don't have time to deal with you." Y/N raised his hand. A dragon appeared around his neck, his hair turns blue, his eyes turned yellow.

"Dragon Claw."

Y/N swipes his hand downward. A red dragon claw appeared, removing the horde of beowolves while taking a part of the forest as well.

Y/N sighs, "I need to control that." His clothes turn back to normal. His hair turned black. His eyes change from yellow to purple, "Time to see what this mountain has to offer."

{Timeskip~}

After a long walk towards the mountain, he finds a small village outside of it. Y/N notices monsters walking around the village.

"Oh? So the stories were true." He suddenly felt a shift in the air, "That's not how you greet a new person." 

The scene turns to Y/N. He was holding the blade of a katana with two fingers, stopping inches away from his neck. The person wielding the katana was a tall female. Her hair is brown with her eyes blood-red.

 Her hair is brown with her eyes blood-red