Chapter 7 - Reunited

{Your POV}

No words were exchange. Only the whistles of the cold breeze could be heard. Even after a few decades, her appearance didn't change at all.

Her slim body, raven black hair, cold red eyes. She was still the same person that I knew. Akame.

"I knew you were the first one to approach me from that group." She didn't say anything. I knew why, so, I opened my arms for her.

She quickly accepted. Bolting into my arms, hugging me like her life depended on it.

"I missed you too, Akame." I smiled.

Her grip on me was tight. Like she was trying to figure out how to hug someone for the first time. It wasn't uncomfortable though.

"There, there." Comforting her was always the thing I do back then. She would always come to me whenever she finish a mission.

Even if it was something small, she'd ask for my help or advice about the subject. I liked it. It made me feel dependable. Even if this is what I do in my home, having someone who treats you differently from others, it made me more lax.

After a few more minutes, Akame broke the hug. Her expressionless face turned to one of an annoyed one, "Wha-?" A fist came in contact with my gut.

I recoilled from the sudden sensation, but it wasn't enough to hurt me, "That's for abandoning me." I was about to speak, but she suddenly close the gap by giving me a loving kiss, "And that's for the promise I made."

I smiled. Reciprocating the kiss, I did it more passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her body closer to mine.

She happily wraps her arms around my neck, depeaning the kiss even further. Until, finally, we separated the kiss for the need of air.

"What did I do to deserve someone like you?" Although it wasn't directed at her, she couldn't help but smile at me.

"Idiot..." She said quietly, "I should be the one asking you that." Akame burries her head on my chest. I chuckled, resting my chin on her head.

I smiled, "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. For all of you." She hummed. Feeling her shake her head a bit.

"It's not your fault. I was happy... We were happy." She tightens her grip on me, "So, don't blame yourself."

"Akame..." I felt her shift in grasp. I softened my grip on her, making me look down to meet her blood-red eyes.

Akame just smiled sweetly at me. The smile I couldn't protect. But this time, I can. And I will.

"You're just as beautiful as the day I lost you." A red tint appeared on her cheeks. She burried her head on my chest again.

Her grip tightened on my chest. I smiled, "Idiot..." Her voice was soft when she spoke.

I guess teasing her might be fun.

I slowly move my hand down her back. I felt her shiver in my grasp. A smirk grew onto my lips.

"You didn't forget our blissful nights." I whispered softly, "That's a good girl." Slowly opening my mouth, my hot breathe hit her skin. Eliciting another shiver from her, "Would you like to do it again?"

Slowly, she looks up to me. A red tint spread across her cheeks, "I-I..." Her eyes were filled with desires. One that my brother always has whenever he see something that catches his eyes, "I do..."