Chapter 5 - Devil Business

A/N: I know... it has been a long time... but I'm trying to liven up a bit since all I've been doing is procrastinate. It's hard.

So, yeah. I have nothing else to say. 

Enjoy! :D

Y/N arrives in front of RAST's dorm room. He knocks on the door before waiting quietly. Shuffling was heard behind the door. Confused, he calls out to them.

"Rias, this is Y/N." He called out, "Frisk said you needed something?" The sound of shuffling was heard behind the door. 

Eventually, the door opens, revealing Rias, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki. There were more people inside, confusing Y/N.

"Who are these people?" He asks. Rias motions her hand to come inside. Y/N excuses himself, following Rias behind her.

"Everyone meet, Y/N." Rias started before looking at Y/N, "Y/N, this is my club, the Occult Research Club." She points towards a boy with blonde hair, "This is Yuuto Kiba."

Kiba, approaching Y/N, offers a hand, "It is nice to meet you." He bows.

Y/N nods with a smile, "It is a pleasure to be acquainted with you." He shakes Kiba's hand. Rias points to a certain white-haired loli, "Oh? I didn't know Koneko was under you."

Koneko perked up, "Y/N-senpai." She greeted in a monotonous voice. Koneko was currently nibbling on a chocolate bar.

"A sweet tooth?" She nods, "You and Ruby might get along well." Y/N cups his chin, "Maybe even a certain ice cream girl I know."

"Since you already know Koneko, I'll introduce you to my two new members." Rias motions her hand towards a guy with brown hair and a small girl with blonde hair, "These two are Issei Hyoudou and Asia Argento."

Issei, after being introduced, walks towards him, "President introduce me but, I'll introduce myself again." He proudly puffs out his chest, "Issei Hyoudou, the future harem king!"

Y/N sweatdrops, shaking his head, "Nice to meet you too, Hyoudou." Issei donned a perverted smile.

"And I'll be getting all of the boobies on the world." Suddenly, he was smacked across the room by Koneko.

"Pervert." Her monotone expression made Y/N awkwardly smile. He turns to the small blonde girl.

"H-Hello! I'm Asia Argento, it is nice to meet you!" She greeted happily. This made Y/N smile.

"It is nice to meet you too, Asia." Y/N offered his hand. She happily shook it.

"Now that you're all acquainted, it is time for the meeting." Rias turns to Y/N, "You're going to explain to us what happened at the initiation." Y/N looks around the room. He was the center of attention.

Without any way out of the situation, he reluctantly agreed. Y/N sits on a chair, opposite the others. He let out a sigh before letting his five pairs of wings out. The majestic gradient gray color made them stare at his wings in awe and surprise.

"Amazing..." They continue to stare at Y/N's wings until they were interrupted by Y/N moving them.

"I hate using these limbs." He mutters, "It is always so hard to move them freely." Although it wasn't intentional, he made a small wind current in the room. 

He stopped moving his wings to see his classmates having a bad hair day. Y/N awkwardly smiles.

"I forgot how strong these wings are." Getting situated properly, he sat properly, "Sorry about that." Y/N coughs, getting their attention, "As you see, I have wings. No, I'm not an angel nor a fallen. My genes just made my wings turn gray."