A Villainous Reunion pt.1: Wrath of the Abandoned

Tomura was excited as today was the day he had been waiting for. The day he would get to kill All-Might, with the help of nomu as well as Kurogiri, nothing was stopping him.  An hour prior to the mission, his master/father All for One called to see him.

Tomura stepped into the lab that contain the man he called his master. Five years ago All-Might attacked him leaving his face deformed and putting him on life support. As Tomura approach his sensei, the chair AFO was in turned around

Tomura: Master, you summoned me

AFO: pleasure to see you too Tomura, I have an additional objective for you USJ mission

AFO hands Shigaraki a photo of someone. Once Shigaraki sees the image, his eyes widen at the boy in the image. The boy had freckles, green hair and emerald eyes, just like him.

Shigaraki: is this--

AFO: Izuku, yes it is

Shigaraki, for one of the few times in his life, was overjoyed. Not only would he get to kill All-Might, but he would get to reunite with his brother. He knew the plan needed to go smoothly, so he requested to use something, something coined by his brother. 

Shigaraki: master, I wish to use--

He was cut off as his master interrupted him

AFO: I know what your gonna say, you wanna use project Feild Tiller, do you not?

Shigaraki took his eyes off his master as he stared to his right at the massive automaton that stood in the warehouse. He knew it was risky since it wasn't 100% complete and still needed further testing. Shigaraki then looked back at his master, his blood red eyes staring at the remains of his master face.

Shigaraki: yes

AFO: permission granted, Shigaraki. Now, go get your brother back

Shigaraki nodded as he walked off to prepare for the event, but was halted by his master once more

AFO: oh and Tomura.

Shigarkai turned to him

AFO: make sure to send my former wife my regards

Shigaraki nodded as he went off to tell Kurogiri and the others of the change of plans. 

IZUKU POV

Izuku sat in the bus on its way to the USJ nexted to Uraraka and Iida, his newest friends. The bus was a mess of loud noises until his classmate, Tsuyu Asui, decided to ask his sister a question

Tsuyu: hey Izumi, why does Izuku not talk to you?

The entire bus went dead silent, anyone not inside Izumi's friend group knew the reasoning for this as they just assumes Izuku was shy, but that changed when he actively began talking to Uraraka and Iida, who stated that his demeanor was anything but anti-social. Izumi, the bakugou and todoroki twins tensed up at the mention of the subject, they had little intentions of telling their friends about it. Meanwhile with Izuku, he began doing something that scared everyone on the bus.

he laughed

everyone froze, the laugh Izuku just did made it seem like he was insane. He eventually stopped laughing and began mocking his twin

Izuku: oh, how the tables have turned my dearest sibling. It hasn't been what, two days and you already have people turning on you.