Revenge of a Harbinger

Chaos, pure utter chaos

This is what was used to describe the state of the world a full week after Izuku's sudden reveal of his past, the secret of One For All, the reveal of All For One, the actions of the number one hero and his children and Izuku's proclamation of who he sees as "true" heroes. The masses began to revolt and question why the HPSC would keep such important information from the public or even keep All-Might as a hero after learning of what he did, let alone allow the children who hurt Izuku into UA.

Those of the quirkless or those with weak quirks began to riot in response to Izuku's proclamation. Villainous activity was on the rise with the reveal of All-Might's and Green Tornado's (Inko's) shitty parenting careers emboldening them to attack, knowing that their "symbol of peace" wasn't actually a "symbol of peace" after all.

What's worse was another issue regarding the events at the colosseum.

The normal hero: Manual, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jirou, Neito Monoma, Mei Hatsume and Hitoshi Shinso all went missing during the events, being taken hostage by Izuku's automatons before he escaped. They all had no idea why but they had a guess in them being needed for Izuku to complete the next of his delusions.

Speaking of which, Izuku and the league were also seemingly selling the massive machines on the dark web to well known and massive crime organizations. During a recent trigger bust, a Ruin Guard appeared out of nowhere and made the entire operation fail, even when the pro heroes showed up, which is when Izuku made a brief appearance to retrieve his robot before falling back.

Over in a mental hospital, Shoka and Shoto Todoroki were walking off to visit their mother, mainly due to them getting a letter from her that she wanted to see them. The two walked up to the countertop and to the nurse present.

Nurse: hello, how may I help you?

Shoto: we have come to see our mother, Rei Todoroki

Nurse: alright, after you step out of the elevator she's in the second room to the right on the second

Shoka: thank you miss

Nurse: no problem

The two walk over to the elevator as they head up to their mother's room. When they looked in the door, the two saw something that horrified them, a man was sitting by the window with their mother's head on his lap. The both burst through the door as they lite on of their hands with fire. The man put a finger to his lips as he told them to be quite. 

???: you might wanna be quite as to not wake her up?

Shoka: be quite you bastard, you have no right to be here

???: wow is that seriously how you treat an old friend

Shoto: your no friend of ours, Izuku

Izuku just chuckles as he looks down at the elder woman. He then looks back at his two "friends" before deciding to speak up.

Izuku: I'll give you a choice, either let me leave here with you mother and I won't destroy this entire building. 

Shoka: why shouldn't we just kill you right now?

Izuku: you don't have the strength to do so, not to mention she deserves a better life than the one fate has given her.

Shoto: and you will?

Izuku: me and my family will give her the life she deserves

Shoto: to be a villain?

Izuku: no, to be a proper mother

Shoka: you have no right to take her from me

Izuku: and you had no right to belittle me before

Shoto: ENOUGH