3.5: Nighteye's vision

I was gonna save this for a future chapter but I thought I would release this now instead of later.

Nighteye POV:

(his thoughts will be underlined and cannot be heard by anyone else in the vision)

After I activated my quirk on Izuku, I went as far into the future as possible. My quirk has no limit to how far I can see into the future but it gets less clearer the further I go, so I went to the clearest event I could see as far into the future as possible.

Now time to see what the future holds for my nephew

3 years from now

Well, that's pretty far

Izuku was standing in front of a bunch of heroes in what seemed to be an underground laboratory. The heroes I could identify are Endeavor, Miruko, Mirio, Tamaki, Inko, and Earaserhead.

Izuku: well, well, well, it seems you actually made it here, color me impressed

Endeavor: it ends here villain, surrender or die

Izuku: that's some hypocrisy coming from you, Endeav-whore

Endeavor, now visibly pissed off, threw his fist forward as his quirk activated, launching fire at Izuku. Izuku then raised his right hand before catching the ball of fire in his hand.

Izuku: did you forget what the pyro delusion could do

Pyro delusion, that must be the thing Kaminari mentioned earlier, it must be some sort of device giving him quirk like abilities. That explains why Aizawa isn't activating his quirk, he must know about it being unable to be shut off by his quirk.

Izuku then made a dual bladed polearm made of the Endeavor fire and chucked it back at him, as he was forced to dodge. When it pierced the ground it created a small explosion, scattering the hero's. Mirko launched forward through the smoke and axed kicked him, he leg surrounded by purple lightning

Wait, she has a bunny quirk, why is lightning around her body, does she have One For All. No it can't be the lightning should match her hair and her hair is white not purple.

Mirko: LUNAR FALL

The kick hit its mark but it was to no avail as it was caught by Izuku. He then spun around and threw her back to where she was and then began to speak.

Izuku: you strength is praiseworthy, I too shall use all of mine

Why is his voice distorted

Suddenly, Izuku's body was covered in purple lightning and water as he began to be incase in armor. He grunted before releasing a shockwave thanks to the transformation. He then landed in a superhero pose before outstretching his right hand as the polearm he threw before came back to him.

Izuku: so, don't you dare disappoint

He then tapped the blade against his shoulder as it doubled in size and became a jet black black with purple accents.

What kind of power up is this?

Izuku: foul legacy, the devouring deep

He then charged the blades with purple electricity as he slammed one of the blades of the polearm into the ground. It was covered in purple electricity before breaking apart, sending everyone to a lower basement as Izuku floated down then.