Shit gets real

Izumi was hating life right now

Izuku, her twin, was currently the talk of the town. He had kidnapped some of her worthless classmates and is most likely turning them into robots to try and get back at her. Shoto's/Shoka's mother was kidnapped and turned into some flaming witch or something and he also recruited the infamous hero killer Stain.

And everyone was blaming her for Izuku going bad?

How was it her fault? It's not her fault Izuku went and turned into a villain before trying to kill everyone. How the hell was she responsible for someone else's actions? Hell if anything it's their fault for not stopping him sooner. Once she gets stronger she'll wipe the floor with that little cry baby.

Suddenly the alarm started going off, signifying an intruder on school grounds. The students in the 1A classroom began to panic, believing Izuku was attacking the school again. The students all exited the classroom and looked outside at the front gates. When Izumi got closer, she saw three faces she was never expecting to see again.

Momo, Jirou and Shinso were back at UA.

HOW!!!

Momo POV:

Momo was panting heavily as she, Jirou and Shinso all landed on the ground of UA. She had managed to get out of her cell and had managed to free Jirou and Shinso before being spotted by Izuku. Shinso used his quirk on Kurogiri which had allowed them to just barely escape from Izuku and the league. 

There were also the changes Izuku made to her body. Turns out Izuku was attempting to turn her into some form of a super soldier. Her body had grown several inches and her assets had grown as well, but the real meat and potatoes were her muscles. Izuku had given Momo large bulging muscles and a six pack to rival the likes of All-Might himself.

"YAOYOROZU" Momo looked up to see Aizawa Midnight, Ectoplasm, Cementoss and Snipe running towards her

"YAOYOROZU" Momo looked up to see Aizawa Midnight, Ectoplasm, Cementoss and Snipe running towards her. "Yaoyorozu, what happened? How in the hell did you manage to escape?"

Jirou spoke "a combination of dumb luck and Izuku being an arrogant bastard, Mr. Aizawa. Shinso used his quirk on an unsuspecting Kurogiri and had him open a portal to UA."

"As for what happened to me" Momo gestured to her new form "Izuku tried to turn me into some super soldier or maybe an advanced form of nomu or something."

Shinso decided to chime in "he also wanted to give a few new quirks to me and Jirou though we don't exactly know if he got to that or not."

Midnight places a hand on Momo's shoulder "at the very least your here and in one piece, that's what counts." Midnight looked up and down Momo's now muscular frame "thought I must say whatever Izuku did to you he really outdid himself, you look stunning Yaoyorozu". Momo did her best to hide her blush of embarrassment.

Ectoplasm: did Izuku say anything about why he experimented on you kids?

"Beats me but right now we need to get out of the open, I doubt Izuku–" Shinso was cut off when Izuku crashed into the ground behind Momo, Jirou and Shinso. Everyone looked to see the infamous villain walk out of the crater he formed when he landed.