Tartaglia is born

The UA sports festival, an event that took the world by storm and became more popular than the Olympics. Whilst the stadium was heavily fortified under normal circumstances, this year they were forced to take extra precautions. With the attack on the USJ and Izuku's betrayal, they needed all hands of deck. Elsewhere in a warehouse in the Musutafu district, the Shigaraki family were watching the first event of the festival take place, the obstacle course.

Tomura: how could they just have this after our big attack

AFO: it's to be expected, they are full of themselves. Once the final events begins, the plan shall commence

Tomura: yes it shall, and we'll be waiting

Tomura looks to Izuku and Dr. Ujiko who were making the final preparations in a massive robot, it's design was similar to that of the ruin guard used at the USJ but it had four arms instead of two legs and arms with it moving via thrusters in the waist segment of the machine. Tomura looked back as the green brat of that damned symbol of "peace" began to take the lead in the race followed by the dual hair boy and the male blondie. The decay user snarled at her from his seat as the machine Izuku and Ujiko were working on roared to life as it started to float off the ground.

Izuku: Ruin Hunter complete

Tomura smiled as the boy and doctor moved back to marvel at their work

Ujiko: astonishing, simply astonishing, I never though that idea of yours would work

Izuku: the human mind is like a computer AI, I'm surprised it took my input for you to figure it out

Izuku purposed the idea of using humans as pilots to control the field tillers instead of spending dozens of hours making and AI that might fail. It did take some time to rebuild the feild tillers from scratch but it didn't take as long as expected with them both Izuku and Ujiko working on it together. 

Ujiko: well you are the heir to the throne of All For One

Izuku: I may be his son, but I am no leader, I am simply a strategist

AFO frowned, as much as they were supportive of his choices, they had hoped that Izuku would take over the league. It's not that he didn't believe in Tomura, it's just that Izuku deserved some respect considering what he had gone through at the hands of his "family". He looked back as the new OFA user obtained first place and the second event, the cavalry battle, was going to commence.

AFO: Tomura, Izuku, get ready, the second event is about to begin

Izuku and Tomura nodded as they walked off to out there disguises on

AFO: how goes Izuku's little patent project?

Ujiko: he has already formed another one, that's makes two of the seven. He has my low tier nomu's stretched thin but with his classmates invisibility quirk they'll never be caught.