Confession

Rayne started to panic. This was the situation that she had been trying to avoid for years, in front of the person that she least wanted to see. "O-oh Elise," she stuttered as she deliberately avoided her gaze.

"What happened, Rayne?" Elise asked. "You told me just yesterday that this was just a one time thing."

Rayne, desperate for a way out of this humiliating situation, fired back with a blatant lie. "It was!" She said. "I mean... aside from today."

"That seems really unlikely," Elise responded. "I mean, that's quite the coincidence isn't it? You only wetting the bed on two days where I just happen to be around? I feel it's much more likely that you're a regular bedwetter and you've been lying to me."

"No, I promise!" Rayne said, still very desperate. "I wouldn't lie to you."

Elise considered her words for a moment. "Well we can talk about it later. We should get you cleaned up, first."

"We?" Rayne asked.

"Well I'm going to help, naturally," Elise said. "After all, I'm going to be the one doing the laundry."

Rayne winced at the thought of Elise helping her clean after this situation. "I can clean myself just fine," she said.

"Now now, Rayne," Elise responded. "You just peed all over my mattress." Rayne felt her face heat up at that remark. "So if I say it's for the best if I help you clean up, I think you should probably give me the benefit of the doubt there."

Rayne wasn't sure about the logic. But she was desperate to move on from this extremely awkward and humiliating position. "Fine," she said, getting out of bed. "What should I do then?"

"Just take your clothes off now. I'll throw them in the wash afterwards, and you can shower. Then we can have a nice talk about all this."

Rayne sighed, and nodded. At least she was doing this herself. Elise was just sort of supervising. Rayne took her top off first. She started to pull her pants down, but as the pants passed her waits, Elise let out a loud gasp. "Rayne! What is that?" she asked, looking at Rayne's crotch.

Rayne looked to where she was pointing and realised that Elise was talking about her pullup. She had somehow completely forgotten about it for a moment. Though to be fair, for all the help it gave, she may as well not have been wearing it at all. "Oh!" Rayne exclaimed as she tried to hide it with her hands. Too little, too late. Elise had already seen it.

"Well? What is it?" Elise asked, arms crossed, with a stern look on her face.

Rayne looked down and sighed. She knew there was no point in hiding it now. "It's... protection," she said.

"Protection?" Elise asked sternly. "For bedwetting?"

"Y-yes," Rayne responded.

"Rayne!" Elise exclaimed. "You did lie to me! Why would you be wearing pullups if it only happened that one time?"

Rayne tightly closed her eyes, almost crying at the embarrassment of both being caught in a soggy, leaky pullup, and being admonished from someone her own age. "I'm sorry, Elise, It's just... embarrassing."

Elise shook her head. "Oh, Rayne," she said, before closely observing the pullup. "Well it certainly didn't do its job last night." Rayne blushed as Elise continued to stare at her soaked, childish undergarments. "I guess it was just too much for it to hold."

"It worked the night before, so I thought it would be fine," Rayne said quietly.

"Well, we can talk about this more later," Elise said. "I'm sure you're dying for a shower. So just take that wet thing off, hop in the shower, and come to the living room."