A Much Needed Change

"Come on, dear," Elise said, grabbing Rayne's wrist. "Let's get you something appropriate to change into." She leaned into Rayne and whispered in her ear, "And unless you want me to draw this out even more, you should call me 'Mommy'."

Rayne shuddered. She knew that she wasn't being forced to obey, rather given the option. She could refuse if she wanted. But she knew that refusal would make things harder than they needed to be. She just averted her face from Elise. She wanted what was happening right now to end too much to want to disobey, and she knew that Elise had the power to make it so much worse if she chose to.

"Now, Rayne, I expect you to respond appropriately when I talk to you," Elise said.

Rayne sighed and mumbled, "Yes... Mommy," blushing as the word left her lips.

"You've gotta speak a little louder than that, silly. I can barely hear you!"

Rayne sighed again. "Yes, Mommy," she said, louder. This time, audible to the surrounding people. Yet more giggles were heard in response, as well as a few "aww"s and comments like "what an obedient baby girl". She tried her best to ignore them, but even after enduring so much she couldn't help but feel utterly humiliated at being treated like a helpless baby.

"Good girl," Elise cooed, giggling a little herself. She continued to hold onto Rayne's wrist and started to lead her into the pharmacy. Rayne grabbed her travel case to take it with them. "Oh, you can just leave that," Elise said, continuing to drag Rayne along.

"But my stuff," Rayne said quietly as she was dragged away from her belongings.

Elise rolled her eyes as they walked. "Let me guess. Clothes, money, maybe something to sell?"

"Well... yeah," Rayne responded quietly.

"You won't be needing clothes or money anymore, silly. That's what I'm here for. And I think I've made my thoughts clear on your product. It's not good for you to be involved with it. So leave the bag."

Rayne didn't have a choice. Even if she was not presently being dragged away, she was sure she'd have dropped it against her own will at receiving that command. And as she looked back at the remnants of her life one final time, she saw Jess pick it up.

As Elise led her to the pharmacy, the onlookers followed at a reasonable distance, quickly making space as Elise led Rayne through the crowd, most seeming uncomfortable with the idea of Rayne getting near them.

The sight of Elise leading Rayne by the wrist was strange enough to attract more attention within the pharmacy; a regularly dressed girl leading someone dressed to offend by the wrist like a child was a peculiar display. Also, of course, the smell of Rayne's mess was obviously reaching their noses; Rayne noticed a few scrunching their nose and looking around for the source.

Elise led Rayne straight to the diapers and looked at them, carefully considering. "Well, Rayne, I'd say you need the best protection we can get from here," Elise said as she looked through the packs. "After all, that's a pretty big accident you've had."

A few people in the same aisle noticed what Elise was looking at, and after hearing her words they looked at Rayne in shock, disgust, and/or amusement. Rayne heard more conversing from these people. "Ew, did you hear that? I think that punk chick shit herself."

"Oh my god, that's what that smell is!"

Rayne blushed as she heard these comments, but didn't have the will to fight back. She knew she'd just make things worse for herself. She'd just be made to prove she'd messed herself in some way and she didn't want the added humiliation of doing so. Finally, Elise picked out a pack and showed them to Rayne. According to the pack, they were called megamaxes, and by the look of the pack they were quite thick.