Forever and Ever and Ever

Jess opened the door for Elise, who led Rayne into the room. Jess pulled her phone out of her pocket and pointed it at Rayne. "You don't mind if I take a video, right? The others won't believe this."

"Th-the others?" Rayne stuttered, full of dread.

"Yeah, I figured I'd show our friends. They'd love to know about this, I'm sure."

Rayne knew that there was a good chance they'll see it anyway. But there was always a small chance this wouldn't make it to them, and she certainly didn't want to make that a certainty. "Oh, Jess, please don't," she begged.

"I wasn't talking to you, stinky baby," Jess said derisively, with a condescending tone, and a smirk to match. "Elise?"

"Please, go ahead! I don't mind at all," Elise said sweetly. Jess grinned and continued to hold her phone up at Rayne.

"Alright, Rayne, I'm sure you're getting sick of being in that thing," Elise said. She looked at the changing table for a moment. "I don't think this is big enough for you, sweetheart. You'll have to lay down on the floor." Rayne started to lower herself, but Elise interrupted. "And what do you say now?"

Rayne sighed. "Yes, mommy," she said.

Jess giggled. "This is going to be gold."

Rayne lowered herself to the ground and laid down on the cold tiles. "Good girl," Elise said as she knelt in front of Rayne.

Elise undid the tapes on the diapers and led the front fall down. As her mess was exposed to the air, the smell intensified. "Pee-yew Rayne!" Jess exclaimed, obviously grossed out but still very amused. "That's so fucking gross!"

Elise, seemingly unphased, simply started thoroughly and efficiently wiping Rayne's ass clean. "We'll be done with this soon enough," she said.

Rayne just laid there as Elise continued to wipe the muck off her behind. After a few moments of firm wiping, she heard the door open. A woman walked in with a baby. Rayne immediately blushed as the mother inspected what was happening; she certainly wasn't expecting to see three adults crowded on the floor in the corner of the room. "Um, excuse me, but what are you doing?" she asked as she looked over.

After getting a good look at the messy diaper under Rayne's butt and what Elise was doing to her, she simply said "Oh," and giggled a little to herself.

"Sorry about that," Elise said casually. "She wouldn't fit on the tables."

"I wouldn't think so," the mother responded before turning her attention to her own child. "Your... 'baby' did quite a number there," she commented.

"She sure did," Elise said as she finished cleaning Rayne's behind. "Not the first time today even, either."

"Wait, seriously?" Jess asked, incredulous.

"Well, why don't we find out from the source?" Elise asked mischievously. "Rayne, tell the truth. This isn't the first time today you've so helplessly messed yourself, is it?"

Rayne's face was burning red. "N-no," she said quietly.

Jess burst out laughing. "So this is just how you are now, is it?" she asked. Rayne didn't respond. She didn't want this to be how she is, but that seemed to be entirely up to Elise.

The mother also let out a giggle at the revelation. "I hope you're making sure she's properly protected."

"She's got decent protection," Elise responded. "Although," she continued, thoughtfully, as she opened the pack of diapers and placed a new one under Rayne. "I guess more couldn't hurt."