A Little Message

She picks up her pen, opens her book and lets her imagination run wild...

*

Please read the message below.

Greetings fellow readers,

This book is very different from what I usually write. This is a book of various quotes on various topics.

This book focuses on struggles and issues that we face in our day-to-day lives. I hope this helps you find some inner peace, perhaps, reconcile with life, focus on growth and self-healing.

This book is a paperback on Amazon if you wish to purchase a physical copy and it's free on here as an electronic copy. I would recommend a physical copy as it's more effective in person, if anyone has pricing difficulties please do PM me and we can negotiate a reasonable price. However, to each their own, so if you prefer it on here feel free.

The layout on here and the paperback is different, on here I've placed the quotes of the same topic on one page however, on the paperback, each quote is on a different page. The paperback has been my priority because that'll be more helpful in becoming a successful author, hope you all understand. However, both versions contain the same content.

I hope the message in this book gets to you. Whether you like this book or not, just know we're all in this battle for survival together, we all experience the same issues so don't ever feel alone. However, If you do feel lonely or need help please talk to a loved one, someone who will support you, I'm here for you all too. As someone who never received much support, I know the value of it and I can assure you, I do a very good job in motivating and helping you, so feel free to PM me, I'll leave my Instagram: sonalii.x you can DM me too.

Please show some support by voting and share your feedback in the comments, perhaps, recommend it to loved ones who need some inspiration and support :)

Thank you!

Sonali xo