Feelings: 'What you Truly Experience.'

Sometimes, all you need is someone to support, motivate and tell you that, 'everything is going to be okay'.

Do you ever feel like no one will understand what you're going through so instead, you isolate yourself and bottle up your emotions.

Always remember who you are.

You are a fearless warrior, you've conquered all the hurdles life has thrown at you.

You are a survivor, even when the odds were against you, you came out victorious.

You are brave and strength courses through your veins every time you face a barrier.

It's okay to want something, it's okay to desire something, it's okay to love and to hate.

It's okay because you're only human and it's in your nature.

Society has created an image that crying is for the weak... no, crying is a part of human nature. Most importantly, crying helps.

Shed those tears, you need that relief. Crying can help you lighten the weight from your mind and heal the ache in your heart.

Has your heart been broken?

It's a horrible feeling. The purest hearts have been broken leaving them traumatised and stone-cold. The person who had love and joy to spread is now filled with hatred and sorrow.

Hope?

Hope is a short word with a powerful meaning. All you need is a determined and courageous spirit to have faith.

Have hope that everything will be fine, your path will be cleared, your feelings will be respected, your heart will be fixed, your smile will return and you will be treasured.