Part-2

Jungkook : “can I ask something??”
Y/n : “yeah sure”
Jungkook : “do you know minjae” I asked her, even though I know she is going to lie
Y/n : “no jungkook I don’t remember knowing a person named minjae..any problem? “ as expected
Jungkook : “No just asking.. by the way can we meet y/n? are you free now??”
Y/n : “ yeah am free but why so suddenly?”
Jungkook : “ just wanted to hangout with you”
Y/n : “yeah sure”
                15 minutes later
I waited for her in park which is near to her house as she suggested the place. Soon I saw a figure in oversized hoodie and shorts, automatically lips curved upwards into a delightful smile. I don’t know why but she look so cute I just want to squeeze her small fragile frame in my arms but I straightened my composure because I know I can’t fall for her and to take revenge for her deeds. “ hello “ her small voice made me come out my own thoughts “your looking cute” I blurred out the words without being in right sense and saw her cheek turning into slight pink making her more cute as ever for my eyes.
Y/n pov
I couldn’t help but to get shy when he suddenly complimented out of blue with my cheeks slightly turning pinkish. I just mumbled a thank you and spoke “ is there any important jungkook?” I again tried to ask because of his sudden proposal to meet up but as usual he said “ nothing more important y/n, that day we didn’t get to know eachother that’s why I wanted to have meet up with you” which surely made my heart flutter at some extent. We just talked about so many random stuffs and got to know each other but he repeatedly asked a certain name in between called minjae because I really felt weird about that but I didn’t pay attention to that because I was too much into this happiness that I got to spend time with him. He is really affectionate and loving human. But I fear about this new feeling which I get whenever he is beside me but at the same time I do really wanted to continue this moment.
  Time skip
       After sometime, We walked through the pathway in park and talked about our family&friends. He seems more close with his parents I wish I could have my parents also like them to love me and give at least a little bit of attention towards me and also he got bestfriends whom I assume were a very much support for him in all his ups and downs. I really do envy his close ones because throughout my life what I craved the most was a little bit care and love. All these emotions took the best of me and as thses emotions were too overwhelming for me, I accidentally  tripped onto something but jungkook noticed and held me but it was too late, unfortunately I fell with jungkook on top of me because he tried to prevent me from falling by holding my waist but couldn’t balance and unexpectedly his soft thin pink lips meet mine accidentally.
                     Literally everything stopped. I couldn’t process anything at this moment. All I feel is, his lips on mine which feels soo much like heaven. But reality hits me hard that I quickly pulled away and straightened my posture with flustered cheeks. He too was flustered but apologized but I denied as it was an accident. After spending more time together by strolling through certain places, we parted our ways, with me having this unknown feeling inside my heart myself which surely made me experience certain type of happiness which made my insides twitch with so much bliss.

                  NEXT DAY
Jungkook pov
Even though with those certain unknown feelings inside me I can’t help but to feel anger about thinking of me loosing my first kiss to the one whom I hate the most in the world  but i really do wonder I’m I her first kiss? Haha, how can I expect this from her when she is sl*t herself who will be ready to make out with any random guy but cheats the innocent one. Thinking about her makes me clench my fist in with so much anger and emotions. Automatically certain memories clouds my mind.
FLASHBLACK
“hey minjae is y/n is more important than me to you” I was too much offended with his words “ofcourse buddy she is my world” I ran behind him to catch and the beat the shit out him “you arrogant jerk!! how can you say that directly to me when I’m  the one who is  like your guardian angel for like so many years” I pouted but he stopped running and landed on the grasses in the school ground, with both of them breathing heavily as I also layed next to him and by turning towards me, he spoke “if she is my world then you are my universe kookie, your are more more important to me as well as you are the only one I have in this world” he said while chuckling ”can I see y/n?” he showed me a picture where a girl holding a puppy in her hands and her eyes show the adoration for the puppy “yah kookie don’t stare my y/n like that” “she is not even that much pretty” I stick out my tongue and started run for my life from my lover boy bestie  “yah you JEON JUNGKOOK stop running you bastard…”
FLASHBLACK ENDS
A single tear escaped from my eyes, remembering those days with him. His smile, his voice always surrounds my heart.. I lost all those because of her just, just because of her.. “she is going to suffer!!  I promise you my buddy”
    Time skip ( After 2 weeks)
Y/n pov
   After that day jungkook seems to become more closer to me. It all seems like I’m in dream in which all those affection, love I have craved for in my whole lifetime that I’m receiving all in these few days from just a single person which makes my insides twitch with happiness as if he is the one whom I have been waiting for these many years. But here I’m, in the mall waiting for jungkook who asked me to help him with shopping to buy a gift for mina’s birthday, which instantly somehow made me feel a little bit jealous but I just shrugged those thoughts. “hey y/n” his voice calls my name which feels like a melody to my ears and makes me wonder after all those thoughts that ‘all these indicates only one that I really did feel head over heels for him’ instantly a warm smile spread over my lips and I spoke “hey kook”  “ come on let’s get going” with that he suddenly entangled his fingers with mine which surely gave a shiver down my spine… How crazy of me, just a mere touch from this man makes me go nuts.
Jungkook pov
         “She will surely be happy if she sees this” “yeah I hope”