part-6

Jungkook’s pov
       I woke up with feeling the sun hitting me. A soft groan left past my mouth and squinting my eyes open I saw the most beautiful and mesmerizing scenery in front me, y/n in my arms sleeping peacefully like a baby with a small pout, Instantly a smile appears on my face. Slowly I caressed her cheek and removed her baby hairs from her forehead and totally lost myself into her adorable beauty.
    This moment feels so surreal and it’s like that dream which I have dreamt to have in my future. Among all these beautiful thoughts suddenly Minjae’s face crossed my mind, the cheerful smile, that Loving eyes which used to make my day more bright and reassured me that I have that person, that soulmate friend who will stay by my side even if no one will stay for me but little did I know that one day everything will leave me like a thunderstorm.
Flashback:
I was running like a maniac who has lost his way. I didn’t care about anything at this moment all my thoughts were occupied with only the crying words that left by yoongi hyung in the call “Jungkook—Min-minjae left us…he- he attempted suicide..he lef- left us jungkook…” those words which shattered my whole world and then here I am in front of that house which once used to be the place with gives me comfort but now I can’t even have the guts to take step inside, But I have no other way I have to face the reality. So gathering the little more strength left in me I made my way inside, towards minjae’s room but the scene in front of me hits me like a Strom ,the most horrific moment which I had never imagined, minjae’s pale body surrounded by my friends who are crying their eyes out and his face which used to have that bubbly smile is nowhere, I can hear my heart shatter.
        My body feels numb,I couldn’t process anything at this moment, I don’t want to believe that this is true .Suddenly yoongi hyung came towards me and grabbed my shoulders “Jung-kook…see- he is not opening his-his eyes…he is pranking us right- you are his best friend for God sake he-he will listen to you please wake him up…PLZZ” this was the first time I have seen yoongi hyung in this much miserable state and what to expect he  lost his most loveable brother, his only family.
          Without me knowing my tears started fall, Slowly I made my ways towards minjae and sat in front of him, taking his head slowly kept it in my lap. I cleared his forehead hairs to see his pale face, my heart clenches more. “ hey- buddy… you wants us suffer that’s why you -you are pranking right...in the morning you were all right.. why- suddenly you are doing this..  it’s- it’s too much jaee  plzz-plzz now open your eyes and please give me that cutest smile of yours buddy—you know right how much you are more important to me…then-then whyyy...” miserably I broken down and that’s was the last time I held my buddy close to me. He just like that left me.
             I cried my eyes out when they took him from me. After all the funeral rituals we all went to his house to clean it and after sometime while cleaning yoongi hyung suddenly called us from minjae’s room and I quickly ran towards him to see him sobbing holding a paper more looks like a letter. “ Minjae he- he left us a letter…” he couldn’t continue his words as it was difficult for him so slowly I took the letter in my shaking palms and read it.
        "SHE" The fragile beautiful art which i wanted to cherish and keep safe from this cruel world
Wanted to see that ethereal magnificent smile for each and every second
And be the reason of her happiness
The way she bought bundle of jubilant in my life unknowingly i wanted to reflect the same to her
I wanted to remove that scare and loneliness from her eyes and fill with bunches of love
She is the one who showed that heaven exist in these cruel world too
Keep her in my arms and didn't let her go forever
But i was late
she already found her one who will keep her safe in his arms
Maybe he makes her World happy
Maybe he makes her feel loved
Maybe he is the one who meant to be her
They were meant for eachother thats why she lash out at me
Who even love a orphan like me but still she could reject me in calm way right
Is anyone can see their love with someone which we imagined to be us
The way he hugged her and get reciprocate by her broked me
The dainty laugh he simply brought in her face which i imagined and prepared to give her broke my heart perfectly
How many days and years i have to act happy when am not
How many days i have run away from the real world and live in imaginary one which i built with y/n
why i feel like giving up
its better to giveup right so that they can live happily without any guilt
But Never ever thought that happiness of my life stab my heart with her words
But why didn't i hate or get angry on her so this what love          
       "LOVE ARE MEANT TO BE HURT AND SUFFER"

And I completely broken down reading his letter to see how much he had suffered but my hand turned into fist and jaw clenched in anger towards that one girl who is the cause of death of my minjae..y/n... I will not let her live in peace with that I ran from his house in search of her and to her get address from the school office but unfortunately she left the school few days ago.
  Flashback ends
      And from that day I was living for only this day when I will take revenge on that girl who was the cause of my best friend death. With tears running through my eyes and anger took over me , I stood up from the bed and dressed myself. Taking a last look at her with a smirk in my face,I  left the place.
                   3 weeks later
Your pov:
A shaky breathe left me while I was walking towards my school. It’s been three weeks that I lost my virginity and my first love to the man who used to give me so much affection. But now it’s totally changed. I don’t know what happened to him even at that day morning when I was feeling so much emotions inside myself, he was not there beside me. I was sad but even I thought maybe he got some urgent work that’s why he left but no…these 3 weeks was a hell for me.

He is totally ignored my presence even if I text or call him it was in vain. Often I tried to talk to him in person but he simply walked pass me as if I’m a stranger. It fucking hurts.. these days I used to sleep while crying my eyes out. I don’t feel like eating, I feel so numb and look pale as if my soul had left my body. Sometimes he used to stare at me from distance but as soon as I notice he will turn ignorant. Alice used to console me and stayed by my side most of the times but It was of no use. My heart wants him, it craves for his presence, his smile, his voice, him holding me close to him. But today I can’t take it anymore so I decided to face him and have a face to face talk.
Time skip
      From morning I couldn’t find him which really concerned me a lot thinking what happened to him.. is he doing well? Is he eating well? I can’t  help to feel more sad not being able to see him now and now it’s a lunch break I didn’t eat instead here I’m searching for his friends to ask his whereabouts. As I was crossing the hallway suddenly I saw something which really made my breath hitch and turn my heart and soul numb.
There he was the love of my heart kissing another girl in front of so many people. Literally my heart shattered, tears kept falling like a continues rain. But anger took over me, at a speed of light I marched towards them and separated them and saw jungkook seeing my tearful eyes with uninteresting look which once used to be a love and affectionate look which made me more heart broken. “Wh-y why jungkook…I thought you loved me? Then why are you kissing her…” I asked softly even though my heart is breaking into pieces.
            But what I didn’t expect was his laughter. How can he laugh seeing me in this much miserable state? And then he spoke “ What I loved you... Have you lost your mind or something? Did you look at yourself in the mirror that how ugly you are? How can you expect me to love a ugly pumpkin like you? Leave love I won’t even like a girl like you. Oh!! Now I remember just that I spent a night with you, you thought that I loved you? What a joke!! It was just a one night stand miss!!  you are only worth to that level !! And i was being a friend with because I pitied you bi*ch.. I will only love girls who look like mina, pretty and beautiful, not a ugly bunch like you!! Now got it? Don’t show me your face now!!! Leave…!” 
And just like that, my little world of happiness was shattered into pieces just like my heart. I was just listening to his words with so much tears in my eyes. I didn’t care that he just humiliated me in front of so many people, or he said so much harsh words towards me. But what hurted me was he just used me as a time pass and even told me that his friendship was because he felt pite. It hurted like hell but why can’t I hate him in this moment? Why can’t I slap him? Why didn’t want to lash out on him? That’s when I realized…this is what is love. I straightened my posture and gave a small yet weak smile towards him and turned away and left the place while silently sobbing thinking about miserable life.