part -9

Time skip
Y/n pov
         I woke up with sunlight hitting my face but my body felt so painful and I couldn’t even move a muscle. I felt a weight in my hands and slowly turned to see jungkook holding my hand tightly and was sleeping in a uncomfortable position. His eyes were very puffy and red meaning he cried. Seeing him this close beside after so many days makes me want to cry me eyes out. I missed him a lot . I missed his affection and care. But thinking those all were fake makes me want to die at this exact second, not to live anymore. Slowly I tried to remove my hand from his, I don’t want to disturb his sleep but it didn’t work. He slowly woke up, eyes widened as he saw me fully awake. “Y-Y/n you are awake…wait I will call doctor”.  I just stared at him blankly and didn’t say anything. After doctor examined me, he told I’m doing good but should stay in the hospital till I’m fully recovered.
              My parents came after sometime and they felt so much guilty for being a reason behind my condition, for taking care of me as a parent should do thses many years. They apologized many times but I didn’t have the heart to forgive them soo soon. My pain was soo deep. But I did allow them to take care of me. I stayed in the hospital for two week. These two week my parents stayed beside me which somehow made me feel better.
      And about jungkook, he did tried to talk to me but I can’t convince myself to accept his apologies at this moment. He daily visited me and kept letters with so much chocolates in my night stand trying his best to show his love towards me.
To my love;
           I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness and also deserve you in my life. But let me be selfish for this time. You are that angel in my life whom I didn’t cherish when I had in you beside me. I didn’t realize that I loved you to the extent that I can’t even imagine my life without you princess. I was too blinded by the lose of my friend that I didn’t even see your sufferings and your true love. I know I lost your trust in me a long time but please give me a second chance princess….I want to have you in my arms forever.. I need you princess, please 
                                                                                               Forever your's;
                                                                                              Jungkook

Daily I used to tear up after reading his each and every words because my heart feels hurt and broken by seeing him in this state, because I can’t control the emotions which i have for him, but I also can not forget what he did to me that easily.
           Sometimes  when I’m asleep I can feel his presence, slowly without disturbing me he used to sit beside me, softly caresses my hair and knuckles and Silently sobs in my hand which always break my heart to the core to extent that I just want to hug him and pamper him with love but my ego used to stop me from doing so.
          I got to know all the story behind of why he did that to me, his friends visited one day and minjae’s brother yoongi explained everything single thing. I literally broke down hearing someone died because of me. I don’t know his name but I do remember that day one guy proposed me but I was too upset and stressed because of my parents, when they didn’t even showed up on parent-teachers meeting and I was so embarrassed because literally every students made fun me that day because they usually did this and that’s the reason I totally lashed out on him and rejected him harshly.
          I teared up more by hearing that unknown stranger was jungkook to whom I really felt really thankful for that night because he was that person who gave the comfort and support that day which I really was in need. But I was very much sad about this whole thing because of  misunderstanding someone lost his brother and also lost his friend. Life is really crucial for everyone.  I apologized to yoongi for his lose which I felt like I’m the cause for it but he being the kindest human he justp patted my head and treated me and also he did ask me about my decision towards jungkook whether I will forgive him or not, for which I too don’t have an answer.