Epilogue

Epilogue(5 yrs later)
Y/n pov
        “Y/nnnn… it’s already late we have to reach there on time…..” I can hear Alice yelling my name like crazy. Alice is pregnant with her second child so her hormonal changes are no joke. Me and Alice continued our studies in states at the same college. Alice meet her husband Mark in our university and dated him for 3 years. After finishing her degree, she got know that she was expecting her first child and without wasting any second, Mark proposed her and now she happy with her 2 year old baby girl Sara and now expecting her prince. I really adore this couple a lot. They really treat me as a member of there family even Mark also treats me a his little sister, after marriage they insisted me to stay with them to which I protested a lot but this couple are so stubborn so I eventually gave in. But because of them I had normal life these few years .
                     It was not so easy for me to move on from jungkook after we parted our ways. He even visited me in the airport at the day of my departure but didn’t create a scene, Silently hugged me and cried in my arms and also gave me a nicely wrapped gift box which was a cute little heart pendant which I still wear it. After that he didn’t contact me, but tbh I Missed him like crazy. We just returned from states because it was a big day for me, It’s our school reunion day, the only reason I’m here is because I want my jungkook back into my life. I know he too suffered a lot because I was in contact with yoongi these many years. As time passed, I realized that I can’t live my life without him. Yoongi usually said how he used to be silent, became distant with everyone and he also said that at night he used to seat in the balcony, while seeing the moon he used to cry his eyes out. Last week, I even got to see him through video call as yoongi secretly showed him to me. He looked so pale, my heart clenched at that seen of him. That when I realized that it’s enough, we suffered a lot now.
                   So here I’m getting ready to face him and have him in my arms after so many years, so many hardships. “Sorry my lady.. I’m ready now let’s go and did you inform Mark? He said he will accompany us?” I asked to the already pissed women in front of me holding her sleeping daughter and having a 7 month baby bump which makes her look even more cute. “ Yeah he said that he will arrive later as he has to complete some important work. Now enough come we should goo…” I laughed at her childish act. She is more excited for me as she knows that I’m going to meet jungkook. I took Sara in arms and helped Alice to walk as our cab arrived. I really hope today will definitely give that change in my life which I have waited
Time skip
Jungkook’s pov
              I was roaming around the school which only reminds about that special person, whom i can’t forget even after these many years. I became the CEO of my father’s company JEON enterprises because I really needed a distraction. I usually worked over night to come over those memories about her..my y/n… but it was all in vain. Still my phone wallpaper is the pic we took in the amusement park. I didn’t got any more information about her but only I know that she is with her friend Alice. When ever I came across a couple, I usually used to wonder how it would have been if me and y/n were still together… I still regret my actions because of which I’m still suffering.
               Today I didn’t wanted to visit this place for reunion but because yoongi hyung and my stupid friends forcing me, I didn’t have any other choice. After some time, we all sat in the hall which was decorated for the celebration. Many of them greeted me even I had a talk with Mina, she got married. Even after everything she was too good to have a talk with me. How I wish y/n to be here at this moment but I know it will never happen. Sighing heavily I noticed that I received certain missed calls from my secretary, so I excused myself and went out of the auditorium as there will be less noise outside.
                When I went out while greeting certain people with small smile, and was about to call my secretary, a voice stopped me. That voice was rather more familiar to me, I turned back see the person and My heart literally stopped beating, that’s the least one i expected to see here, that too after soo many years. There she is my princess, the love of my heart…my y/n. My eyes started to glisten with tears with so much happiness but that didn’t stay longer as I saw her holding a cute little angel in her arms. I can hear my heart breaking into pieces. Did I lost her? Forever?.. I saw her turning towards me and froze seeing me. My heart aches a lot. She slowly made her ways towards me with eyes holding soo much mixed feelings. “ Jung-jungkook is that you…how hav-have you been?” she suddenly while stuttering spoke which made my heart literally skip few beats. My tears kept flowing as this moment was soo overwhelming to me, as words stuck in my throat but I still tried. “ Y/n..you are here..I missed you but I-I think I’m late- she looks beautiful..I hope you’re partner gives you the happiness that I missed to give you..I-I still regret my actions towards you and still love you…I’m sorry…” I couldn’t face her and can’t handle this situation more. As I was about walk away from her a voice spoke “ Y/niee come here..you didn’t even meet anyone...give Sara to me I will feed her meanwhile you goo and talk with your lonely lover boy” crashing my eyebrows in confusion I turned back to see Alice with big baby bump walking towards y/n and saw y/n was smiling towards me with eyes filled with tears and that when I noticed something.. it’s the heart pendant which I gave to her at the airport. As Alice saw me, she just sheepishly smiled and took baby girl from y/n while secretly winked at her.
                     Before I could ask any questions, suddenly y/n took me in a bone crashing hug and took me into surprise. “ How I can leave you when-when I can’t even forget you for even a single second you dumb idiot. I really missed you more kook. That’s so stupid of me that these years as I was trying to find peace for myself but after some time I got to know that my peace was staying with you jungkook…like this in your arms. I will love myself by seeing the love in your eyes kook...I want to spend my whole life with you. I can’t forget you. Can-can we leave the past behind and live our life please….I want you kook ….I’m sorry for leaving you for my stupid emotions….” She cried in my arms as I too cried a lot because I can’t believe the words she spoke and also this moment. It was too surreal. I held her close to me fearing that I will lose her. “ Y/n…. please tell me it’s not dream…I-I can’t afford to lose you now..I can’t...” I cried more in her arms. She slowly pulled away and cupped my face while whipping my tears. “ Kook baby…it’s real I’m here…you’re y/n is here…to stay with you for the whole life.. I won’t leave you again..I love you kook….” And that’s was it I crashed my lips with hers as my lips felt like got it’s puzzle which was missing for soo long. The kiss was passionate and felt like heaven for me. After we were out of breath, I slowly pulled away with our foreheads connected…I stared directly into her eyes. I caressed her cheeks which was full of happy tears as of me “ I love you princess …I will always protect you for my whole life…I promise I-I will not hurt you ever again…please don’t leave me…”
I spoke with eyes showing so much honesty and love towards her. She smiled warmly and leaned in for another passionate kiss. With that I got to know that finally I will have my happiness which was missing and that too after so many hardships but as you all know true love will always go through hardships that’s the way you will realize the importance of love.

                         End