The Mansion

Simon P.O.V—

When we got to the store North was in, I looked around, I saw a lot of people, but there was one thing that caught my eye, and it was a coat, a gray coat, it was fluffy all within the inside, and around the hood was long, fluffy material.
'' Alright she should be in here, come on let's go. ''
Markus said to me, making my lose contact with the coat.
'' Oh- right! ''
I said back, turning to him.
He started to walk off into an isle, which wasn't too crowded.
When we turned the corner, we saw North, she was holding a bag, it was a designer bag,
there was a tag that hanged of the handle of it, it said $1,500.00, that much for a bag?!
'' Hey North, what did you find? ''
Markus said to North, she turned her head to him, and showed him the bag.
'' Oh nothing, just a neat bag, sad I didn't bring any money though.. ''
She said, looking down at the bag, she seemed upset.
Markus stood there, he gently took the bag out of her hands and looked at it.
'' $1,500? Wow, that's a lot for a bag, Babe. ''
Markus said, I shuttered and looked away.
'' Yeah.. I know.. but it's real nice, I thought it would match me. I wish I had brought my money. ''
She replied, and Markus glared at her, feeling bad.
'' I tell you what, I'll get it for you, so you don't have to worry, how does that sound? ''
Markus said to her.
I looked at him, I was shocked that he said that.
'' Markus!— That's a LOT of money! I don't think you should do that— ''
I said, tying to stop him.
'' No, Simon it's okay! I have enough money, you don't have to worry. ''
He said to me.
'' Plus, I would do anything for my NorthStar. ''
He added.. and I got jealous- I hated that I was jealous at him just being happy. I felt so stupid, he just wants to love her, but I get upset about that, and I don't quite understand why either.
'' Thank you Mars~! ''
North said to Markus,
So they just have nicknames for each other now!?.. Okay, I seriously need to calm down! It's not that serious- it's just two people loving each other, I'm just overreacting.
Markus smiled and kissed her on the forehead, I went back over to the coat I saw earlier,
I started to stroke the furry material, I just stood there, petting a coat.
I checked to see if I had any money on me, but I didn't, and I couldn't purchase it to my software because I don't have an.. 'owner'.. that had an account connected to me, that I could purchase stuff from.
'' Hey, you ready to go? ''
Markus asked me, and it spooked me.
'' O- Uhm, yeah— ''
I stared at the coat once again, letting loose of my grip.
'' Did you want to get that? ''
Markus asked me,
'' Erm, yeah- but I don't have enough money actually.. ''
I said to him, laughing it off.
'' Oh, well- hey, you don't have to worry, here. ''
He grabbed the coat.
'' I'll get it for you, how does that sound? ''
He asked me,
I blushed, because I was shocked of course- but, I didn't want him to do that for me.
'' No! No, don't, it's okay- seriously I can live without it. ''
I told him, but he wouldn't listen.
'' It's okay, I just wanna be a good friend- ''
He said, then he turned around.
'' Markus.. you shouldn't do this, you don't have all the money in the world! ''
I insisted him to stop, but he wouldn't,
I reached out to grab the coat from his hands, but I grabbed his hand instead.
Our hands connected, they turned white, and started to glow blue.-
''O-Oh my god I'm so sorry— ''
I tried to apologize, but Markus was shocked-
It was silent, for what felt like years.
My whole face turned a deep blue, and my pale skin gave it away..
I jerked my hand back, and rubbed my hands together.
'' It's okay- uhm.. it was just an accident, no need to freak out. ''
He said to me,
I stayed silent.
He put the coat back on the rack, and started to walk over to pay for the bag North wanted.
It's a good thing North was already outside. Otherwise she would have saw that..

|:| Once Markus paid for the bag, and they left the mall. |:|

We were in the car, Markus started the engine,
we didn't talk about what happened in the store,
North was just admiring her new baggie she'd just gotten.
'' Hey, North, me and Simon were gonna go somewhere. You wanna go? Or— ''
Markus asked, but North cut him off with a loud sigh.
'' What in the hell Markus?! ''
North exclaimed, making Markus stop in his tracks.
'' It's always you and him now?! Not me and you?!— I'm your fucking girlfriend for crying out loud, but you still choose your little buddy over me. ''
North said, spilling her feelings.
It got quiet..
'' North.. I'm only spending time with him a lot now because it's our first time seeing each other in almost a year. You don't have to get all upset about it, I'll take you out later if you'd like. He's my friend too, y'know. ''
Markus said, starting to drive off in the route that leads to his home.
He then put it in auto, so he didn't have to control the car.
'' Jesus Christ! No.. just forget it, god.. ''
North said,
Markus' LED turned a deep red, I could see in the mirror above the dashboard, his face. He was upset, I wanted to help him feel better, I felt terrible.
I couldn't bring myself to stand up for him, because I could see why North felt so upset..