Chapter 3

"George O'Malley, Isobel Stevens, Alexander Karev, Cristina Yang, and Meredith Shepherd. You're all with me" she barks out and stalks out not wanting for any reactions. All the interns run out chasing behind her while she starts to talk.

"I have 5 rules memorize them. Rule number one, don't bother sucking up, i already hate you, that's not gonna change. On call rooms. Attending hog them, sleep when you can, where you can, which brings me to rule number three, if i'm sleeping don't wake me up unless your patient is actually dying. Rule number four, the dying patient better jot be dead when i get there, not only would you have killed someone, you would have also woke me up for no good reason, we clear? Yes, i know that's only 4. Rule number five. When i move, you move"

Her first patient's parents had questions. Questions, she on her first day of this job in a hospital she had no clue how to navigate through. She did make a mental note as to where the Head of Nuerosurgeron office was when she passed by. That would come in handy later when she needed a nap and there was no way she was going to sleep on a stiff hard on call room bed when he had a big comfy private couch in his office. Finding Bailey was an easier task.

"Katie's parents have questions. Do you takk to them, or do i ask Burke? Meredith asked.

"No, Burke's off the case, Katie belongs to the new attending now, the other Dr. Shepherd, he's over there" she replied nonchalantly while pointing. Not realising that our names are not just a coincidence.

Meredith takes a few steps in that direction. She stops dead on how amazing he looks in his dark navy blue scrubs that matches his eyes. Banned Banned Banned she reminds herself as her eyes widen and she starts to turn to got. Porny thoughts of the attending on her case are bad. He glances her way, sees her and chases after her into the stairwell.

"Dr. Shepherd" she replies while giving him a stern look that screamed 'Be professional'

"Dr. Shepherd? This morning it was Derek and the past 8 years it was Derek. Now it's Dr. Shepherd. Last night was no name at all" he laughs with that smirky cocky grin.

"Dr. Shepherd, I am your intern. You're my attending. And we are not talking about last night. Banned remember" She said in a huff, with her own teasing smirk.

"I'm your boss, you can't ban me. You have to do what i say." I nod as i slowly advance towards her backing her up against the stairwell wall.

"Stop looking at me like that and no touching"

"Like what? And i like the touching"

"Like i'm your wife and you've seen me naked"

"But you are my wife and i have seen you naked. Many many many times"

"Derek"

"Meredith"

"You are on my case, the parents have questions. We can't be Derek and Meredith married couple right now. We have to be Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Shepherd. Which is going to get confusing, and i can't believed nobody has put it together yet. You wear a wedding ring, i wear a wedding ring set. You name is Shepherd, my name is Shepherd. We both start today, these people are kind of stupid to not get it instantly" Meredith babbles on trying her hardest not to grab him and do naughty things to him in the very public stairwell.

"Okay, first of all you're always my wife and we are always a married couple. I do understand you though. Right now i need to be your teacher on your case and you need to be my intern" he said lovingly while stroking the side of her cheek. He backed away and slowly opened the door to let out ahead of him.

"Lead the way to the patients room, Dr. Shepherd" he tried to say it in his most professional stern voice.

"Yes, Dr. Shepherd" she flirted and winked back.