Chapter 3 - "This is the start."

*Alarm buzzing*

Jisoo opened her eyes and immediately turned off the alarm. It's 6 AM. From laying on her side, she switched positions to laying on her back.

Jisoo: "This is the start." She whispered. "I'm excited to know how this will go (their love story)." She smiled. After a couple of minutes of having thoughts of him, she got up from bed and went to do her morning routine, and prepared for school.

At school.

Jisoo: "Good morning, Jennie!" She smiled brightly.

Jennie: "Ow, what's with that smile? Looks like someone is in an extra good mood." She told her while smiling. Jisoo usually has a happy persona but today is different.

Jisoo: "Oh well, there's something to be really happy about." She's smiling from ear to ear. She moved one of the chairs closer to Jennie and sat beside her. "I found him." She whispered.

Jennie: "You found who?" She asked with confusion. After thinking for some time, she finally knew who Jisoo is talking about. "You found him? You saw him? Where? Did you meet him?" Her eyes grew bigger as she asked the questions one after the other. Out of all Jisoo's friends, only Jennie knows her story. Making Jennie stay after knowing her story was not easy but worth it. She did not only find a friend in her but also a sister, someone she can rely on.

Jisoo: "Jennie, keep your voice low, okay?" She said. "I met him yesterday." She showed a bright smile. "He also studies here." She continued.

Jennie: "Really?!" She exclaimed. "Wow! You guys are really meant for each other. You don't have to find him. Next thing you know, he's already in front of you." She answered.

Jisoo: "Well, that's the-" She didn't finish what she was about to say but Jennie knew what she was talking about. "I mean you know, no matter how many times he lives, he will come after me." She said, trying to remember everything about him, about them.

Jennie: "I'm so happy for you Chichi!" She said happily. "So, did you get his name? What do you think is his personality this time?" She continued asking.

Jisoo: "No, I don't know his name yet. I didn't have the chance to ask his name yesterday but I'm sure that's going to be easy because he was here in our building, meaning he's taking up the same course as we do." She said while smiling. "About his personality, Hmmm, I'm not so sure but that doesn't matter really, I'll accept him for who he is." She said brightly. "And, because he's just around, then I'll be on a mission - my Make Him Fall in Love plan!" She said with excitement.

Jennie: "Whoah! Sounds exciting!" She giggled.

Jisoo: "I'm happy that he's finally back after so many years. I mean, physically he's the same person, although he may have a different name now, different personality, but it's still him." She showed a sweet smile while looking at her friend.

Time skipped. At the cafeteria.

Lisa: "Unnie, what's wrong with you? Why do you keep looking around?" She asked while looking in the direction where Jisoo was looking.

Jennie: "She's waiting for the guy that she met yesterday. Who made her heart skipped a beat." She smiled teasingly.

Rosé: "You what?!" She's surprised. "Does that mean you like that guy even though you just met him the first time?" She asked with confusion.

Lisa: "Right. And isn't that too fast? How could you say that you like someone after meeting them one time?" She asked.

Jisoo: "Hey! Hey! Slowly! You guys are talking too much, saying all this stuff." She's a bit annoyed. "It is possible to like someone that fast right?" She continued. She can't blame Lisa and Rosé to ask these questions because they do not know her story. She's not ready to tell them. "Can you just at least be happy for me? You've been my friend for 6 years now, right? And, you know that I never liked anyone. Just allow me to fall for someone this time, okay?" She said frowning. The younger friends were shocked hearing what she said.