Chapter 4 - "This is your curse from now on until the rest of your life!"

Seung-he: "You think you will be happy after stealing the one and only man I loved?!" She shouted. "He loved me but you-! You came and destroyed the life I have with him!" She was screaming with anger.

Young-cho (Jisoo): "He loved me first! He only loved you because you cast a spell to make him fall in love with you." She said crying. "But your spell is no match for true love because he fought against your magic and fell in love with me again." She's sobbing.

Seung-he: "True love huh?!" She smiled bitterly. "Then I will do a favor for you. I could make your love for him last forever and make him fall for you every time!" She laughed. *evil laugh* After laughing for a while, she started uttering incomprehensible words. Darkness started to cover the surroundings and a strong wind swirl around them.

Seung-he is one of the most powerful witches at that time (300 years ago). From the time that she saw Soo-ho (Taehyung), she instantly fell in love with him. He was the only man she ever fell in love with. She got obsessed with him that she cast a spell on him to make him fall for her. However, even a powerful magic did not stop Soo-ho to find his first love, Young-cho. When Seung-he learned about this, she captured Young-cho and Soo-ho and made them suffer. Young-cho is also a witch, a good witch. But her powers are no match to Seung-he's black magic.

After some time, Seung-he finished with the ceremony. Young-cho can see the darkness and anger in her eyes.

Seung-he: "So, as I was saying. You will live forever while your one true love will still be a pathetic human being. Which means he will die! Since you're an immortal, you will love him for the rest of your life but you will never achieve the happiness that you desire. Soo-ho will die, will be born again at another time, and will age like any other normal human. At some point in his life, he will meet and fall in love with you. You will be together and will love each other again and again." She said while pacing back and forth in front of Young-cho who is tied up in a chair.

 Seung-he: "BUT!!! That happiness won't last long. Since he is a human, your relationship with him will not work. You will end up letting him go! All you would want is for him to be truly happy by allowing him to enjoy his life, have his own family, grow old and spend the rest of his life with someone who can satisfy him as a human. He is your one true love but he is also the reason why your heart will be broken into pieces again and again. You will suffer seeing him living the life with someone else. A life that you can never give him." She cackled with laughter. 

Seung-he: "This is your curse from now on until the rest of your life! Your love for him will make you suffer until forever!" Her eyes are full of anger. "But don't worry. I am not that bad, you know." She said playfully. "There's a cure. Only if you will figure it out." She laughed.

-End of dream-

Jisoo woke up panting. It was that dream again. The dream that has been hunting her for years. But it's not just a dream, it was the reality. This has become her nightmare since that day. The day that she will never forget. That first day when she was physically and mentally stuck in a 21-year-old body.

She started crying. She's crying her heart out, feeling all the pain and suffering brought by the curse that changed her life.

Next day. (Business Communication subject)

Professor: "Can someone explain what is Business Communication for?" Everyone was quiet. "Jisoo." He called her name but Jisoo didn't hear him as she was lost with other thoughts on her mind. "Kim Jisoo!" He said loudly.