Chapter 11 - "I want this to last..."

It's 8 AM. Jisoo slowly opened her eyes. What caught her attention was the man sleeping beside her. His messy hair was covering his eyes and his plum, full lips were partly open. She adores the view in front of her. After some time, she decided to get up to prepare breakfast. She slowly removed his hand that was wrapped on her body, stood up, and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

-

8:30 AM. Jisoo was busy preparing breakfast when the doorbell rang.

Jisoo: "Huh? Who could it be?" She whispered. She wiped her hands using a towel before going to the main door to check who's in there. She opened the door and her eyes grew bigger as she saw who was outside. 

Lisa: "Unnie!" She said loudly.

Rosé: "Good morning, Unnie! How are you?" She was smiling brightly. Jisoo froze seeing her friends early in the morning. They walked towards her and Rosé and Lisa came rushing to hug her. 

Jisoo: "Ah, Lisa, Rosé, Jennie." She said nervously. "Why are you guys here?" She was stuttering. The girls broke the hug.

Jennie: "What do you mean why are we here? We wanted to check if you're really okay after what happened yesterday." She said.

Jisoo: "Oh, okay. I told you guys I'm okay." She was still shocked.

Jennie: "Yes, you told us that you're okay but we still want to check on you. You're weird! Why do you look shocked?" She questioned her.

Jisoo: "Ah, nothing. I'm just surprised!" She said nervously, forcing a smile. Lisa: "We brought you food! Maybe you haven't eaten yet!" She said while showing the food bag in her hand. Jisoo was smiling awkwardly.

Rosé: "Let's go and eat! I'm excited!" She exclaimed. Lisa and Rosé started skipping towards the dining area while Jennie slowly walked to follow them. Jisoo was left frozen.

Jisoo: (On her mind) What am I going to do?

-

At the dining area.

Rosé: "Let me get some utensils." She said soon as they put the food on the table. "Oh, Unnie. Looks like you're preparing breakfast." She said while looking towards Jisoo who's standing near the dining table. 

Lisa: She walked towards Rosé. The kitchen is a couple of steps away from the dining area. "Oh yeah. And, why are you preparing a lot?" She asked. 

Jisoo: "Ah, Um. I was so hungry. I wanted to eat a lot!" She nervously explained. She followed them into the kitchen and started fixing the mess on the table. 

Jennie: "Hmm. Okay, maybe you can finish cooking those then we will eat together. Do you need help?" She asked. 

Jisoo: "No, I can take care of this. You guys just wait at the dining table." She explained. 

Jennie: "Okay." She simply responded and went back to the dining table. Lisa and Rosé followed her as well. 

Jisoo: She started cooking again. "Should I wake him up and tell him that the girls are here and have him hide somewhere? Or maybe just use magic but- But if I use magic then I'll pass out again. All the more so that they would be worried about me." She murmured. 

Jisoo is still thinking of what she will do while the girls are busy scrolling on their phones. There were moments of silence for some time as they were busy with their own things.

-

In Jisoo's bedroom.

Taehyung: "Jisoo." He whispered with his eyes closed. He reached Jisoo's side of the bed and noticed that she was not there. He opened his eyes and looked around. 

Seeing that Jisoo was not in the room, he got up and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. After some time, he walked out of the bedroom and immediately saw Jisoo standing in the kitchen. He walked towards her without noticing the girls who were sitting at the dining table. He reached where Jisoo was and hugged her from behind.

Taehyung: "Good morning, beautiful!" He whispered while hugging her. 

Jisoo was shocked by his hug. It felt like her world stopped turning by his action. Her heart started beating fast and cold sweat took over her body. She quickly turned around to see if the girls noticed him. She's now facing Taehyung but her eyes are looking in the direction of her friends.

Jisoo: "Tae-" She whispered.Taehyung: "Hmm?" He simply answered. He noticed how she was looking in a direction with nervousness in her eyes. He followed the direction where she was looking and saw the girls who were looking at them. There was a deafening silence for some time before Taehyung broke the silence.

Taehyung: He cleared his throat. "Good morning!" He just simply said.

Jisoo: She took a step before saying something. "I-I can explain." She was stuttering.

-

Time skipped. At the dining table. Everyone's having their breakfast. There was an awkward silence.

Taehyung: "Why are you not eating, baby?" He said while looking at her. "Are you still sick? What are you feeling?" He asked one after the other. 

Jisoo: "No, no. I'm okay. I'm just-" She paused.

Taehyung: "Okay. Then eat. Here, let me feed you." He said while offering food. The girls were staring at them. Jisoo stayed quiet and was unsure how to react. "Cmon baby. Eat this now." He demanded. She was forced to eat the food he was offering. "Good girl." He said and smiled at her.

Taehyung: He noticed that Jisoo was extra nervous for the past couple of minutes and he understood why. He looked at the girls, who were still looking at them. "I'm sure you guys have a lot of questions. I can answer those." He said. He slowly placed the fork on his plate, leaned back on the chair, and put his arm on Jisoo's back. 

Lisa: "You guys?" She started but was unable to complete her statement.

Taehyung: "Yes." He already knew what the question was. "We're dating for a couple of months now." He paused for a moment and waited for their reaction. The girls were shocked, with their mouths partly open.

Taehyung: "But we kept it a secret. It was my idea so please don't blame Jisoo for not telling you." He continued while caressing her back. Rosé: "We're just surprised. We didn't even notice it." She responded.

Taehyung: "Well, I guess we're that good at keeping our secrets." He smirked. From looking at the girls to looking at Jisoo. "I hope you don't stress out my girl with all the questions you wanted to ask. Just let me know so I can answer them." He said. He's now looking at the girls. 

Jennie: "Well, I knew you guys would make a good couple so I'm not that surprised. The idea of keeping it a secret is not that good but I'm still happy for you guys." She said and smiled.

Taehyung: He smiled at her. "Thank you. I hope you don't tell the boys about this yet. Let me be the one to bring the news to them." He continued. Jennie: "Okay." She answered.

-

Time skipped. The girls have already left Jisoo's place.

Taehyung: "Are you okay now?" He asked while looking straight at Jisoo. 

Jisoo: "I'm okay." She smiled. "I just didn't expect that this day would come. It was like things happened fast." She continued. 

Taehyung: He walked towards her and started caressing her face. "Well, it's true but we made it, right? And I'm happy that they are happy for us." He smiled. "Don't worry about the boys either. I can handle them." He said. 

Jisoo: "Okay." She said, smiling. 

Taehyung: "I love you, Jisoo." He said softly. 

Jisoo: She can't help but smile."I love you too." 

Taehyung slowly leaned forward to close the gaps between their lips. Jisoo was a bit surprised by his action but she eventually responded to the kiss. The kiss was slow and gentle. After some time, they parted from the soft and sweet kiss. They were looking at each other full of love and longing.

Taehyung: "I want this to last and I promise to do everything to keep our relationship forever." He said before pulling her closer for a hug.