Chapter 13 - "Taehyung is mine and I am his."

Taehyung: "Meet my girlfriend, Kim Jisoo!" He announced.

All the boys were shocked to hear the news. The girls were not bothered with the news as they already knew it first; they were smiling from ear to ear, adoring the beautiful couple in front of them.

Jhope: "No way!" He said, breaking the awkward silence in the room.

Jimin: "Is this a prank or something?" He frowned.

Rosé: "No babe. He's telling the truth." She said while looking at Jimin.

Jimin: "So this is real." He's still in shock. "Wait. Did you just call me babe?" He asked next. This surprised him as she never called him using any endearment and they're not yet official. Rosé just smiled and nodded. Jimin was about to say something when Jin cut him.

Jin: "Hey! You are not the main star here. Can we please focus on the couple in front of us?" He complained. Jimin glared at Jin before looking at Jisoo and Taehyung again.

RM: "But why are you guys (looking at the girls) not surprised at Tae's confession? Do you guys know?" He curiously asked.

Taehyung simply asked Jisoo to sit to where he was sitting earlier. He grabbed another chair, positioned behind Jisoo, and sat with her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Jennie: "Well, we already knew last week. The next day after what happened to Chu, we went to her place to check on her. Surprisingly, Tae was there too!" She explained, smiling. Tae was calmly listening while Jisoo was smiling awkwardly.

Suga: "I knew it." He told them, looking straight at the couple.

Jhope: "Huh?" He asked.

Suga: "I knew that it was Jisoo. Remember when Jisoo passed out last week? Taehyung looked differently at that time. That's the only time I saw him worry like that. He doesn't need to speak for me to know. By just looking at his eyes, I can already tell." He explained while looking straight at Taehyung.

Jungkook: He was nodding while Suga was explaining. "Well, that makes sense. He can't even leave the clinic at that time. He said he was worried about Jisoo." He said while thinking.

RM: "Hmm. Now we're connecting the dots. But might as well explain why you didn't tell us right away?" He said while looking at Taehyung.

Lisa: "Well, they've been dating for a couple of months now but Taehyung asked Unnie to keep their relationship a secret. Which is not completely okay of course for not telling us but that doesn't matter anymore, right? I mean look at them, they are a perfect match for one another." She explained with excitement. The rest were looking at her." What? " She's confused.

Jungkook: "You literally did not give them the chance to explain themselves." He chuckled." But that's okay, you're cute!" He said, smiling at her.

Lisa: "Sorry. I just got excited." She said while doing a peace sign.

RM: "So, what's the reason behind the secret relationship, Tae?" He asked.

Taehyung: "I guess Jisoo and I should only need to know about it. It's too personal for me to share." He simply responded while looking at RM. RM just nodded.

Jin: "Okay, we respect it whatever it is. There's nothing we can do if you don't want to share but-" He paused. "-No more secrets, please. We're like a family here." He continued. Everyone agreed to what Jin said, they were nodding their heads. Jisoo on the other hand was just looking at Jennie. And Jennie knew exactly what she was thinking - her secret.

-

A couple of days passed. Classes are almost over. Taehyung, whose class has ended early, has been patiently waiting for Jisoo's class to end. He's waiting at the rooftop where they usually meet after classes.