Chapter 7 - "Don't be distracted, Taehyung! Focus on the plan." (Updated)

A couple of weeks passed since Taehyung and Jisoo started seeing each other secretly. They would usually meet after school or during weekends. During these times, Taehyung would ask a lot of questions about her. Most of the time, Taehyung acts cold towards her even though they spend a lot of time together. But there were times when Jisoo gets to see his soft side. Jisoo thought that it's really his personality and she willingly accepted him for who he is.

It's 6:45 AM. Taehyung just arrived at school. He was in the locker room to put his things before going to class.

Taehyung: "She's early." He said as soon as he sees the lunch box inside his locker. He read the note that came with it. "Good morning handsome!" He can't help but smile while reading it.

For the past few days, Jisoo would usually prepare something for him to eat. She sometimes cooks for him or makes him sandwiches. And since their friends do not know that they are in a secret relationship, Jisoo would put what she prepared on his locker when no one is watching.

The morning classes went on as usual. It's lunchtime. Taehyung and his friends were eating together at the cafeteria.

Jin: "Looks like you brought lunch again, Taehyung." He said as soon he saw Taehyung's lunch box.

Jhope: "You know, sometimes you make me want to think if it's really your aunt who's preparing all this food or maybe someone special huh." He said teasingly.

RM: "Hey, whoever it is, you should be thankful because you usually eat more than Taehyung." He responded. Taehyung was not saying anything, he's focused on his meal.

Jhope: "That's not true! We all share whenever he brings something." He protested.

RM: "But I must say, whoever cooked these have great cooking skills. These are delicious!" He said, looking at Taehyung.

Jin: "By the way, where are your girlfriends?" He asked, looking at Jimin, Jungkook, and Suga. Jin and RM already met the girls and they knew that their friends are interested in them.

Jimin: "Correction, they are not our girlfriends yet but probably soon." He chuckled.

Jungkook: "Right, where are they?" He said as he looked around. "Hmm, I don't really know. I haven't seen them today." He continued.

Suga: "All of the girls will be on late lunch. They have make-up classes at this time." He said.

Jimin: "How did you know?" He asked.

Suga: "Jennie told me this morning." He simply answered.

Jin: "Smooth! Looks like someone's ahead of the game." He laughed. "You better start doing something you two." He said pointing at Jimin and Jungkook.

RM: "Haist. You guys. Just take it slowly. You don't want to rush things." He reminded them.

Jungkook: "Of course! We know that Hyung." He said before taking a bite of his food.

Taehyung was quiet the whole time. He was just listening to his friend's conversation. He finished his meal first while the rest were finishing theirs. He took his phone and started typing a message.

(12:25 PM) "Late lunch? Eat well later." He sent the message to Jisoo.

(12:26 PM) "By the way, the food is delicious. As usual, the boys like it very much." He sent another message to her.

After some time of thinking, he sent another one.

(12:28 PM) "I like it too." He smiled a bit after sending this.