Chapter 5 - "I like you!"

It's 10 PM. Jisoo arrived at Club Avenue 535. It's Saturday so Jisoo and her friends decided to enjoy their time off from school. Jennie and Jisoo were not new to partying and drinking since they have been doing it for a year. Well, Jisoo has lost count of how many times she went to the club for the past couple of years. Lisa and Rosé have gone to clubs with Jennie and Jisoo for a couple of times since they reached the legal age required for clubbing/drinking - 20 years old.

Jisoo: "Gees! There's a lot of people today." She murmured while she tries to pass through the crowd. "So, where are the girls?" She asked herself while looking around. She was caught up looking afar, trying to find her friends when someone hit her from behind. "What the-" She exclaimed when this made her bump into someone. "Wahh! My phone!" She said as she noticed that her phone dropped to the floor. "F*ck!" She whispered. Before she could even pick up her phone, the man in front of her got the phone first and handed it to her.

Jisoo: "Thank you!" She said as she slowly grabbed her phone in his hand. She finally had the chance to see the person in front of her and was surprised to see his face. "Taehyung" She whispered.

Taehyung: "You're welcome!" He answered.

Jisoo: "Did I just bump into you? Sorry-" She said, increasing the volume of her voice so he could hear her properly. *Loud party music playing*

Taehyung: "Yeah! It's okay." He said while leaning closer to her so she could hear him.

Jisoo: She smiled. They were looking at each other for a moment. "I-I need to find my friends." She said while looking around. "Are you with someone?" She asked.

Taehyung: "I'm looking for my friends too." He answered.

Jisoo: "Maybe we can look for them together?" She smiled brightly.

Taehyung: "I guess that's okay." He said, trying not to show any emotions.

They both walked passing the crowd to get to where the seats are.

Lisa: "Unnie! Unnie! Here!" She said loudly, hoping that Jisoo could hear her despite the loud music.

Jisoo: "Did someone call my name?" She whispered as she looked around. "Oh, there!" She said when she finally saw her friends sitting in a corner.

Jungkook: "Tae!" He said waving his hand. Taehyung looked around and saw Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, and Jhope.

Taehyung and Jisoo looked at each other for a moment when they realized that their friends were together. They awkwardly walked side by side towards them.

Rosé: "Unnie!" She exclaimed happily.

Jimin: "Taehyung! Brother!" He said loudly with a smile on his face.

Jhope: "Wait? You guys know each other? Why are you together?" He asked with confusion. After Taehyung became friends with Jungkook, Jimin, and Suga, he also met and immediately made friends with RM, Jin, and Jhope.

Taehyung: "We met in school a few days ago and we bumped into one another when we got here." He simply answered. "Where's Jin and RM?" He asked, trying to change the topic. He sat beside Jhope while Jisoo sat between Lisa and Jennie.

Suga: "They can't make it tonight. They have some family stuff to take care of." He answered while handing him a drink.

Taehyung: "Okay." He said as he took a sip on his drink.

Jisoo: "Why are you guys with them? What did I miss?" She was asking the girls, trying to keep her voice low so the boys won't hear her.

Jennie: "Well, that Jimin right there was too obvious that he likes Rosé. He approached us earlier and asked if they can sit with us and we said yes of course!" She explained eagerly. "How can we say no? Look at them? They're probably the most handsome guys you could see here!" She said smiling.