DADDY'S GIRL AND MOMMY'S GIRL

This chapter is from both Bella and Edward's pov. But if I change it to Bella's pov, I'll let you know.

Read and enjoy!

~jaya1812

BPOV:

(Bella's Pov)

"So..."

"What?", I demanded at Alice; keeping an eye on Renesmee who was on the bed, playing with Alice's purse.

"How do you feel about this?", she asked gesturing to Renesmee.

I sighed. "I don't know Alice. Even though I'm so happy having and protecting her, I don't want to mess up you know?"

"What are even talking about?"

"Well...growing up with my mom was crazy. Even though she loved me more than a lot of things, she'd...she'd sometimes just forget that I...", I searched for the right words, "I had to grow up by myself Alice. I had to make sure the bills are paid and the fridge is stocked. A lot of times, I felt like I was the parent and she was the kid."

"Then what are you worried about exactly?"

"My mom might not be the example of a 'good mother'. And I'm afraid that I'll be like her and mess up little girl's life", I looked at Alice, hoping she'd understand what I was saying.

Alice sighed softly, "Bella I get where you are coming from. Trust me when I say you'd be a wonderful mother. You've always known what you've missed out from your mom. And you are not her. You are kind, unselfish and strong. And you've got Edward by your side too. So, you don't have to worry about that right now. The only thing you should be worried about is getting Edward a bulletproof jacket so that he doesn't die by Charlie's gun when he knows about Renesmee."

I laughed at her.

"Hey sweetie?", Alice chirped at Renesmee. Renesmee looked up.

"Auntie keeps forgetting everything. Can you tell me about me please?", Alice asked sweetly.

Renesmee began, "You and uncle Jazz have 2 kids. They are nice. But not always. They love you. You love shopping and makeup. You force Momma for shopping"

I rolled my eyes as Alice grinned.

"You often travel and you throw big parties for everyone's birthdays"

Alice smirked, "Anything else?"

"You've got 3 puppies. And they are bad, always barking and biting things."

Alice's eyes widened; she was allergic to animals. She sighed and said, "Well at least they aren't cats. I can't stand them"

"Oh and you've got a white cat too. It often eats up your food and tears up your sofa."

I laughed so hard looking at Alice's expression. She was looking pale with her eyes and mouth wide open. She looked like a cartoon character.

I looked at Renesmee and smiled at her adoringly. All my doubts of being a good mother vanished suddenly. I'd do my best to show her that I love her and care for her. 

"So sweetie, what about you? Are you a Momma's girl or a Daddy's girl?", Alice tried to change the topic.

Even I though I didn't want to admit, it looked like she was indeed a Daddy's girl. 

Renesmee looked at me and smiled shyly. Her beautiful eyes shone as she said, "I'm a Momma's little girl"

I scooped her and hugged her and peppered her rosy cheeks with kisses. She was my little girl.

EPOV:

(Edward's POV)

"You are dad now huh?", Emmett asked with a horrible smirk on his face.

"I'll be a dad in the future. Not now."

"Whatever. I'm so happy for you", Emmett smiled, his dimples stretching.

"Thanks Em. I'm dying to ask you one thing. When you lifted my daughter, the expression on your face, can you explain that?"

Emmett's face softened, "You know that me and Rose can't have a baby of our own right?"

I nodded.

"I'm kind of attached to kids. Even if we can't have one of our own, we can still hold and love others' kids, right?", Emmett's eyes sparkled.

I smiled and said, "No".

"What?", Emmett asked confused.

"You'll have your kid too Em"

"Really?"

"Renesmee is from the future, right?"

"Oh, my that's so great!", I smiled.

"Daddy!", my little girl came running to me. She sat on my lap. Emmett laughed and asked, "So honeybun, are you a daddy's girl or mommy's girl?"

She looked at me. Her eyes were wide and innocent. And I am not seeing stars in them. Am I?

"I'm a Daddy's girl", she said so much adoration that...that I almost doubted it.

And then I grinned at her and tickled her saying, "That's my little girl"

Hope you liked this!

Will update the next chapter ASAP!

PS: reviews and votes make me happy.

~jaya1812