MY BABY

This story is from Edward's pov, but if I change it to Bella's pov, I'll let you know

Read and enjoy
_________________

Me : Please....
Stephenie : No
Me : Pleeeeeease.....
Stephenie : Still no
Me : (*pouts*)
Stephenie : Okay...so...
Me : (*excited*) What?
Stephenie : (*smirks*) I own Twilight.
Me : (*sighs in defeat*) : You own Twilight.

____________

CHAPTER 5 - MY BABY

"Bella?"

"Edward? What happened? Is everything alright?"

"When will you come home?"

There was a moment of pause.

"Edward. What happened?", she asked in low voice, "Did you burn the kitchen or anything?"

"No", I sighed.

"Edward are you alright?"

Trust me. That's what I've been asking myself the whole day. Should I tell my Bella about that girl-what was her name again? Renaissance? Renaisume? Yeah right.

And then, what should I tell about her? How will she react?

"Bella? Can't you just come over?", I pleaded.

She sighed over the phone, "Edward, atleast tell me what's going on?"

I said defeatedly, "I can't tell that over the phone. Please? I need you right now."

"I'll be there in a few minutes.", she cut the line.

I threw the phone on the couch. Now I was sitting in the living room. I've already escorted the sleeping kid into the bedroom. So that she could sleep comfortably.

Once again I walked into the bedroom to see if she was real or if I was going insane.

She was sleeping there. Peacefully. I had placed two plump pillows on either side of her. As a kid I often used to fall from bed while sleeping. I wouldn't be surprised if she had inherited that one from me.

Was she really my child?

Physically she looks like me. Her hair, her face...but her eyes were Bella's. Milk chocolate brown. My favourite colour in the entire universe. The colour of the eyes I fell in love with.

I smiled.

What if I wasn't insane? What if this little girl was real? What if she was really mine and Bella's?

I'd totally accept her as my child. I've thought myself as a dad. Even I had to be a father someday, I'd always want to father Bella's babies.

Little babies with brown eyes and green eyes. With copper hair and brown hair. Running around the house with Bella. And then I come from office to watch this sight.

And then we'll both put our babies to sleep and read them stories.

After that I'll have my Bella all to myself....

I shook my head.

Stupid fantasies. They'll give you a happy illusion for a few moments only for you to discover that it's not gonna happen. And you'r heart will be broken....again.

I sighed. I sighed again.

What on the earth wouldn't I give to make it happen?

Bella's mom and dad got married at an early stage. Like straight after high school. But their love disappeared into thin air after two years...after Bella was born(Or that's what Reneè, Bella's mom told her).