Results

Dianne's POV
today we was getting Safire's results from here CT and MRI, the drive to the hospital had me feeling nauseous, and I could see in Joe's eyes that he was worried too.
"I'm sure they'll be fine, right"? Said Joe
"Yeah, of course" I said but it was very clear in my voice that i was nervous. When we got there we was lead into a small private room, where me was met with doctor Gladstone.
"Hi guys, come in" said doctor Gladstone, she smiled but there was something off about it.
"Well then, her scans where clear, right"? I said
"Not exactly" said Doctor Gladstone.
"What do you mean"? Asked Joe.
"Well her CT scan showed no signs of any tumours in her body" said doctor Gladstone.
"We'll that's a good thing" I said.
"Well yes, definitely but unfortunately her MRI did show signs of a tumour" doctor Gladstone said.
"Wait so what does this mean"? Joe asked.
"Well, we'll need to remove it and looking at the location we should be able to remove most if not all of it without damaging any of the healthy tissue, and well then it would taken down to the lab for a biopsy" said doctor Gladstone.
"A biopsy? What for"? I asked.
"Well seeing as it's a tumour we would need to see if it is cancerous" said doctor, her eyes full of sorrow.
"and how likely is it to be cancer" asked Joe. He could barely say the word.
"I really can't say, I am sorry" she said.
"When will the operation be"? I asked
"We'll want to get it down as soon as possible, so I'll book her in for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning, but I'll need her in for observations, so you guys take her home , go about your day, and then I'll see you guys here about 7" said doctor Gladstone.
"Okay" I said and with that Joe and left the hospital, feeling even more nervous but somehow also relieved because we knew what it was, well kinda, we knew there was a tumour. Being home felt strange, strange in the sense that things aren't the same, when we left house this morning our daughter didn't have a brain tumour and now she does, it felt strange knowing that in a few hours we would be going back to hospital where we would wait until morning. Never in a million years did I think I would be taking my daughter to hospital because she needs a tumour removed from her brain.
Back at the hospital
Joe's POV
we were now back at the hospital they had Safire hooked up to many different machines to monitor her, she fall asleep within the first hour of being here and it looked like she was out for the night which was probably a good thing seeing as she wouldn't be able to eat until later on tomorrow evening. Dianne sat on the edge of safire's bed stroking her hair, non of us had really said much to each other since we found out about the tumour, I guess we just didn't want to talk about it.

AN
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it was pretty said, but its about to get a lot sadder from here on out so prepare the tissues.