Going to Australia.

Joe's POV
Dianne and I had decided to go away to Australia for a few days to see her family and as much as I was trying to enjoy it I couldn't help but think about that this would be the last time that Dianne's side of the family got to see Safire, or how this would be the last time Safire built Sandcastles on the beach. These were all supposed to be happy memories but they were being overshadowed with sadness because it was our last happy memories with her. Each time a new memory is created I think about all the memories that will be taken from us.

Joe_sugg: making memories while we can ❤️

"Daddy look a crap" said Safire as she showed me a crab, I had to hold in my laugh.
"A crab wow" i said.
"Yeah a crap" she said walking away. hearing her mispronounce the word crab made me realise how much I was going to miss the little things, until now I had only thought about all of the big things we were going to miss out on, the small moments hadn't really occurred to me now, well suppose they don't really occur to anyone until they realise. I knew I needed to stop moping around, If these are the last moments we have as a family then I better enjoy them, even though they was extremely painful and although we could enjoy the moment there was always going to be that painful reminder that these were our last memories with Safire.
AN
i hope you enjoyed this chapter XX