Chemo round 6

Dianne's POV
Today was what Joe and I hoped to be Safire's last round of chemo, we hoped after this that recovery would be in sight and that this dreadful nightmare that we had all been through would soon be over. We made our way to hospital I tried to stay positive the whole way there, I crossed as many parts of body as I could I hoped and hoped all the way there. We entered the hospital and made our way to where Safire had her chemo, it has become such a normal part of our life now that we knew exactly what to do and where to go. We sat down with Safire and watched as the nurse hooked her up to her chemo. And then we coloured and sang. This was such a bittersweet moment, I was watching my baby fight cancer whilst wearing a massive smile on her face, still if this was her last treatment then at least she was happy whilst it happened.

Diannebuswell: today is your last day of chemotherapy, fingers crossed this is your last treatment for good and that your next set of scans are all clear 🎗

A couple of hours later and Safire's chemo was done. As soon as she unhooked from her chemo she leaped down from her bed and ran around the room.
"Woah, woah, calm down" Said Joe and then he took Safire out of the room before she ended destroying thousands of pounds worth of equipment. A short while later and we was home.
"I really hope this is the end" I said
"Me too" said Joe.
AN
i hope you enjoyed this chapter XX