1: 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝!*

"Wake up! We have school!" Charlie's brother, Zack, decided it would be fun to jump on Charlie's bed to wake him up for the first day of school.

"Ugh, get out!" Charlie tried to push Zack away but being an Omega and his brother being an Alpha didn't work out.

"Oh, I'm so scared. Now come on! We have thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes?!?" Charlie sat up, pushing Zack off the bed. He only had thirty minutes to get ready for his first day of school!

"Why're you freaking out?" Zack asked, getting up from where he fell on the floor.

"First of all, it's the first day! And second, my mate could be there! And I only have less than thirty minutes." Charlie yelled, running to his closet to try and pick something out to wear.

"Well, I'll leave you. If you want a ride, be down here soon!" Zack called, walking out of the room. Charlie ran around frantically.

After about ten minutes he found exactly what he was looking for.

After getting dressed he went downstairs for some breakfast

After getting dressed he went downstairs for some breakfast. He walked into the kitchen and found someone he'd never seen before. A tall male, tanned skin and light-ish brown hair. He had some fancy sunglasses on and he was wearing a white button up shirt, with the top few buttons undone. He was pretty hot, coming from a raging homosexual.

"Hello," his voice was so deep, it sent shivers down Charlie's whole body. "Charlie, right?"

"Y-yeah..." Charlie breathed out.

"Okay, let's go!" Zack came bounding into the kitchen holding his car keys with a backpack on his back. "Really it took you that long to pick out that outfit?" He asked looking at his younger brother.

"Yes. And shit, I'm not ready. Just leave without me. I'll ask someone to pick me up." Charlie said bounding back up the stairs and into the bathroom. He had to do his makeup. He went pretty light on his makeup because of the time. (As seen down below)

He went to grab his phone but it wasn't where he left it

He went to grab his phone but it wasn't where he left it. He could've swore he set it on the counter next to him. He walked into his bedroom to find the hot guy from earlier, standing there in all his hot glory, holding Charlie's phone with a smirk.

"Hey, where did you get that?!" He tried to sound intimidating but he knew he wasn't. The male in front of him, was practically radiating Alpha energy. And his scent. It was amazing, which was weird for Charlie, he'd smelled many males but they never smelled this good.

"Off the counter, when I walked in you were so into your makeup you didn't notice me. So I snuck it." The Alpha said in his heavenly voice.

"Why? And why are you still here? My brothers car is gone."

"I'm taking you to school. Come on," The Alpha started walking towards the door. Charlie's phone still in hand. Not really knowing why, Charlie followed blindly.