13: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍, 𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚔.*

"No, Ron is definitely better." Zack argued.

"Nope! Harry is the savior and he's hot," I giggled. Me, Zack, our mom, Julian and Zack's two mates (Lee and Kyle, I learned his name was) were all sitting in some fancy restaurant, arguing over what Harry Potter character is better.

"Ok, but, but, but Draco is hotter than both of them." Julian chimed in, "Obviously," this made Zack scoff.

"Draco is a bad guy!" Zack whined.

"You're stupid Zack. Just because he's a villain does not mean he can't a good character. I for one love him." Julian countered. I couldn't help agree, but the way he said it I had to ask,

"Would you leave me for him?" I asked innocently. He smiled at me and changed the subject. That fucker.

"So, you two," he pointed to Zack's mates, "You're Lee, correct? Charlie pointed you out."

"Yeah, I realized Zack was my mate then we met Kyle."

"Why are you in my History class is you're a senior?"

"Because I failed last year. So they said I could just take it this year as well as my other. So I have to History classes this year. One with you and one with Zack, actually."

"Well, my name is Kyle, obviously. And I'm definitely an extrovert. I love talking, especially when I know I'm being annoying. Something about that is just fun for me." The boy with blue hair- Kyle- said.

"Oh well nice to meet you two. I'm glad my son has two amazing mates. Grandchildren, any time soon?" My mother said sweetly.

"No..." Lee said shyly, looking down at the table.

"Mom! We are still in high school!" Zack whined.

We all smiled at him, and our food arrived at our table. I had chicken Alfredo and some chicken nuggets. Weird combo I know, but I wanted nuggets. Julian looked at my plate weird, but he continued eating his spaghetti and breadsticks.

(This is the table
Zack Lee Kyle
——————————————
The mom Julian & Charlie
Charlie is basically sitting on Julian's lap, that's why they're so close)

We ate and talked and got to know Zack's new mates. Kyle seemed really nice and I could tell that he and Lee are good for my older brother. After we ate, me and Julian went into the bathroom. I thought we were just going to actually go to restroom but no, Julian had other ideas.

"You're really sexy, in these clothes. God I want to fuck you." Julian whispered huskily.

"Too bad, cause your not," I said as I went into a stall and closed the door.