12: 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢!*

"Happy birthday!" I said jumping in the bed. "Happy birthday Zack!" He groaned and tried to push me off. "Nope you can't push me off! It's your birthday, Bitch!"

"Get the fuck out of here. This is not how I want to spend my eighteenth birthday." Zack snapped. I just giggled and continued jumping around the bed. "Why does this feel familiar...?" Zack mumbled.

"There is someone at the door for you, and it's already noon so get up! And you're very lucky because moms home now." I said, and he finally pushed me off of the bed. I landed with a thump and groaned. "Fuck you!"

I walked out of his room to find Lee. He was standing next to a taller boy, and they both had bubbly smiles on their faces. The other boy was a few feet taller than Lee. He had light blue hair with purple highlights and light green eyes.

"Oh, Lee? What are you doing here?"

"Hi." Lee squeaked. He looked like he was about to say something else but Zack's bedroom door opened and a loud growl came from the doorway.

"Mates." I looked to see Zack's eyes were a gold, instead of his normal marine ones. And when I looked back at the two boys they looked like they were stuck in a trance.

He has two mates, two male mates. And one is Lee? Huh? Ive only ever seen him with girlfriends, or just rubbing up against school sluts. Never have I ever known him to be attracted to males.

I walked past the lovebirds, and went downstairs. Only to see Julian being pestered by my mom. She was running around the kitchen, making him follow around. I was about to make my presence known but then I heard them talking.

"No, really I like cooking. A guilty pleasure if you will. Don't tell Charlie." Julian's chuckled, mixing some kind of batter In a bowl.

"You really like him don't you?" My mother said. And I saw Julian smiled wide.

"Yes, and I can't wait for my eighteenth birthday. I can't wait to really know he's my mate. I can't wait." My mom giggled,

"That's next year right? You're only a Junior?"

"Yup." Julian said, before I walked into the kitchen. Upon seeing me, Julian jumped and got brownie batter all over the kitchen.

"Oh, dear I guess we're going out for dinner." My mom said, and I laughed. He even got brownie in his hair.

"Hey, darling! Did you sleep good? How was your day yesterday? Are you..." I cut him off with a small kiss on the lips.

"Eww.." Zack gagged, walking into the kitchen with his mates hanging off his arm. "Oh, hey mom these are my mates!"