8: 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚎!*

Hearing the Alpha growl his name, Charlie woke up. He saw Julian standing at the doorway, with red eyes and a noticeable bulge in his pants. "Julian." Charlie moaned out. "Help me!"

"No, no, no, no, I can't. I'll lose control, and we don't need you getting pregnant right now. You're only fifteen. God, I shouldn't have come in." Julian states turning around so he could leave.

"No! Just do something! I need help."

"I can't..." Julian says leaving.

"Please fuck me! Please, please."

"No, but I'll give you a blowjob? That'll help a little right?"

"Fine, but hurry."

With that Julian sat on the bed next to the younger boy. It took all his self control not to fuck him senseless right now. He grabbed a hold of Charlie's cock and started stroking it. Charlie moaned, already on cloud nine. Julian lowered his face to Charlie's length and brought his tip in his mouth. They both moaned at that.

After twenty minutes both boys came hard. Charlie in Julian's mouth and Julian in his own jeans. "Thank you, now hopefully it'll stay down for a while." Charlie laughed. Julian nodded and plopped down next to the other boy.

"It took a lot of self control, I'm proud of myself. You look so hot all wrecked." Julian whispered in Charlie's ear.

"Don't," the Omega groaned, "I don't need it to get hard again."

"Okay, I'll stop. But I better get going. I don't want to be here when the next wave hits,  I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself again. But you can call me to get you through it. Bye," The Alpha said, standing up. "Oh and I also have to change." He laughed. Looking down.

"Bye, thank you." Charlie breathed out. He's honestly never felt anything so good than that blowjob. And it was even better that Julian was the one doing it. "See you at school next Monday." Julian nodded and kissed Charlie's forehead. He younger boy couldn't help smile because he really like this Alpha, although this Alpha will never like him the same way.

"Yeah you will, and I need to talk to you. See ya'!" The Alpha walked out of the room. Charlie smiled once more before he fell asleep.

For the next week, the days went about the same. Julian came over a few times to help, but left before Charlie could convince him to fuck him. By Saturday Charlie was finally done with his first heat, and he hated it. He was so glad when it was over.