10: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚎!*

"Hello, son," said my father. "You are coming with me."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!" He screamed, making me whimper. He stood up and walked over to me. Standing over me, made him even more intimidating. I couldn't help but step back a little bit. But he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "Do not walk away from me! Now! As I said you will come with ME!" He screamed, spitting in my face a little.

"Hey Charlie! I've got some- GET OFF OF HIM! WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HIM?!?!?" Julian screamed as he walked through the door.

My dad let me go and stood back a few steps. "Who are you?!?" He yelled, "And why are you trying to protect my son?"

"Your son? Wha- wait-huh? Your father?" He said to me.

"He left a few years ago. And now he's back." I said, and edged away from my father.

"Oh well you need to leave!" Julian said. And my father laughed, fucking laughed.

"No, I will not. You on the other hand will need to leave. This is my son, and I will stay where I please."

"Goodbye."

"I'll be back!" My dad growled.

"Oh my..." I sobbed as soon as he was out of the door. I fell into Julian's chest and he held me as I sobbed.

"Let it out, it's ok to cry." He soothed. We stood there for a while and finally my my cries turned into sniffles. We were still standing in the living room, pretty close to the front door. And soon I heard the door open.

"Charlie? Zack?" My mother yelled. Wow..I have not seen her in a while. She is a doctor and she had crazy shifts so I barely get to see her. "Oh, hey baby, who's this?"

"Mom, hey!" I hugged her tight. "This is Julian." I whispered, and she giggled. I had told her all about our situation one night when I couldn't sleep and she was home from her shift.

"Ooo, Julian huh? Well it's nice to meet you. I am Dianna, Charlie's mom. It's lovely to meet you." She hugged him, too.

"We've actually met." Julian said shyly. I don't think I've ever seen him like this. So submissive. It's weird.

"Oh really? Oh my goodness, Julian you've been Zack's best friend for years. Oh im so sorry. I've been working like crazy and I haven't seen you in a while and.." my mom ranted, but Julian cut her off.

"It's ok, seriously I understand. It's nice to see you again." He smiled at her.

"Oh, well dear you are so sweet. Well I better go get some sleep. See'ya!" She said walking off.

I turned to Julian and he smiled at me and I smiled back.