9: 𝙸 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎...*

Zack's POV

As I was walking to my first class of the day, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at possibly the hottest boy I've ever seen.

He had bright blond hair and grey eyes, he was shorter than me by about and inch. He wore a baby blue sweater and some light washed jeans,and he had adorable glasses perched on his nose; he looked wonderful.

"H-hi," was all the other boy said,

"Hello? What's up?" Zack asked the nervous boy.

"Well I-I just t-turned eighteen and I-I think your my m-mate..." the shorter boy said quietly. I was shocked, did I actually find my mate? Already? I'm not eighteen.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I asked, trying to make the boy in front of me intimidated.

"I-I can s-smell you, you s-scent is driving m-me c-crazy. But I-I g-guess that's n-not good e-enough reason. Well I guess y-you won't b-believe me u-until you t-turn eighteen." The boy rambled.

"Probably not, but I'll be eighteen in two weeks. So why don't we get to know each other? For the next two weeks?" Zack said as the other boy nodded.

Charlie's POV

Today is Monday morning after my heat and I have to go back to school. I woke up at six in the morning and took a shower. I washed my hair with my honey shampoo and conditioner, to try to extra good for Julian. I wanted to be extra special for the talk with Julian today. I was nervous of course but he knew deep down he had nothing to worry about.

After getting out of the shower I went to my closet. I found a sexy outfit that I hoped Julian would like. I don't always wear feminine clothes, but I like wearing them a lot more. It makes me confident. I feel like me when I wear them.

I came out of the closet and walked downstairs

I came out of the closet and walked downstairs. I froze as soon as I got down there. Sitting at the kitchen table was my dad. The dad I haven't seen since I was eight. He was just sitting there like it was no big deal. I let out a squeak that made him turn to face me. He grimaced.

"Hello son,"

-
Hey guys! Thank you for reading my new story!
What do you think about Charlie's dad?
Why does Julian want to talk to Charlie?
-Gem