chapter 3: The Sith Temple?

Mardus fell for what felt like eternity, when he finally landed into water. He swam to the surface and looked around. Unlike normal water, this was red and glowy.

He looked around and saw an island in distance. He swam towards it, but he swam and swam, but the destination didn't come any closer. He fot frightened as he was getting tired.

Soon his pace was completely gone, his legs cramped as he paniced. His mind was freezed as he fell undee water.

But just before he could drown. Mardus was pulled on the surface as someone was dragging him to the shore with black sand. He fell unconscious as the last thing he saw was an old man with long grey hair and beard.

He woke up, on a cold dark floor, after a few minutes of processing what has happened he stood up, looking around, but saw nothing, darkness surrounding him.

Suddenly an old, quiet yet powerful voice spoke up
???: "Who are you, why are you here?" The voice echoed and Mardus couldn't tell where exactly the words came from.

Mardus: "M-my name is Mardus, and I'm here becau... Im here because the force led me here." Mardus said shakily.

Surprise ce to Mardus as he started getting used to the darkness and he found himself in what seemed to be a palace.

???: "Hmm... Interesting" the voice said right behind Mardus, it made him jump and look behind.

???: "If the force led you here, then it's obvious that i have to train you" the old man said. He showed Mardus aroun the temple only speaking a few words. Mardus had many questions but before he could ask any, the man said.

???: "Now, i have shoewed you around, you know where to sleep, you know where i can train you and as i said before, you just come to the training room at any time, whenever you want and i will train you," he stopped catcing his breath.

It was obvious that he was not used to speaking that much, then he continued: "You can't ask me a single question, when you do, i will drive you out of this temple." He said in a serious tone," if you want to know anything, you know where the library is." He said as he disappeared.

To the boy it seemed weird that he can't ask questions. But he was very tired and went to sleep.

It was impossy to know when it was day and when it was night so it was quite impossible to know how many days had passed, he simply scratced lines into the walls each time he woke up. He just went to sleep whenever he felt like it.

On his first day his master gave him a red lightsaber with which to train. As 60 wakings had passed he had spent all the time in libraries and training with the odd old man. He then started to master the ability of force lightning,

As another unknown amount of time had passed he learned how to create. Yes literally, it would only work in this temple. He created many things and on one day he created an animus. He wanted to get into animus on earth too but there he was not yet allowed.

Since his ancestors were Altair and Ezio, he could live through both of their lives. He learned a lot about assassin's, but also of combat and more.

He then created a robe for himself and a hidden blade. The robe was very much  like what Altair had, but instead of white it was black.

The hidden blade however was not just metal, it was the same material as darksaber

As nights passed, he only trained and read. He grew more and more powerful with the force.

On one morning, or if you can even call it that. He went to scratch another marking on the wall, but he saw that the whole wall was full of the scratches.

He started to count them, but failed many times and had to start all over again. He angered as it was already his like 50th attempt, buf he calmed himself knowing that anger wouldn't help in this case.

Seriously, how hard is it to count some scratches. As hours passed, he finally so and so counted them all and he was stunned, 2242? He had been her for over... 6 years?

Now he knew that time works differently in here and if he went back, he would still be a 15 year old. But for some reason he felt the need to go back.

He put on his robe and equipment and rushed to the training room, but his Master read his mind and nodded to him. Mardus instantly Created a face mask that would help him breathe when he was suddenly in the room where it all began.

The 3x3 meter room.

He jumped out the hatch and closed it. As soon as the hatch was closed, sand began to fall, Mardus jumped out of the crater, the light blinding him, but when he looked back, there was no sign of any crater left. Only plain sand field.

He squinted as he saw his ship in distant. Mardus then started making his way to his ship. When he entered the ship. He was greeted by his droid, who overwhelmed him with questions.

Droid: "Where have you been, you have been gone for HOURS... and also what's with the costume?"

Mardus teied to chuckle and respond, but no voice came out of his mouth, only a silent growl.

Then he realized that, that's why the old man was struggling to speak even the easiest sentences. Mardus thought that he was dying. Well Mardus hadn't spoken a single word for 6 years.

He tried to speak again, but it went in vain, so he just ignored the confused droid, went to the control room and took off from the planet. He then set the course for Ryloth and jumped into hyperspace.

The little droid got even more confused, when Mardus didn't stay to watch the passing stars.

[There we go, a 1000 word chapter, i would also appreciate any feedback, cause it helps me in deciding if i even wish to continue the story]