chapter 8: Martez sisters

Few months passed by, which Mardus spent killing criminals and constantly communicating with Ahsoka. They became quite good friends.

Since Ahsoka didn't have any money (apparently Jedi don't get paid), Mardus helped her a bit financially.

Ahsoka talked about jedi from another angle as Scedo did, and more and more Mardus felt like being a jedi isn't so good after all, and also they are not allowed to kill like Mardus, so he would have to choose to either be a jedi or an Assassin, but that's not even a question to him.

One day after not meeting with Ahsoka for quite some time, Mardus wanted to find her, but she was nowhere to be found. Mardus started tracking her scent from her apartment to even lower levels. After a few hours he reached a platform  He saw a vision of Ahsoka crashing her bike there, but neither she or her bike was there.

Mardus didn't get too worried, because he sensed she was okay, but still hurried his search. After some time he found a repair shop. Ahsoka's bike was there but not herself and neither were the owners of the shop. He thought whether to just go back to his home or wait.

Mardus then felt something, he sensed that Ahsoka was in somewhat danger, but she'll be okay. He tried to calm himself and stayed in a close-by motel.

Then on a morning he felt that Ahsoka was coming closer. He immediately checked out of the motel and rushed to the workshop. He sat on a couch there and waited for Ahsoka. After 10 minutes he saw Ahsoka wnd two other female figures, approaching the building eith his eagle vison. The two girls were glowing blue, so that means they're allies. Mardus stood up as they entered.

Mardus immediately sensed that the two were blood related, seemingly sisters. When the older sister noticed Mardus, she screamed surprised and shot Mardus from his blaster.

Mardus just caught the blast easily with the force. He turned the blue blast into a ball and made it blow up like miniature fireworks.
The sisters looked surprised and scared, and both had blasters aimed at Mardus.

Mardus: "I'm just a guest" he said with a deep voice and took off his hood. Earning a gasp from the two. Obviously they didn't expect him to be so young.

Ahsoka: "Wait, wait, he's with me!" She said getting between the sisters and Mardus, pushing their weapons down.

The older sister: "He... Is with you?... And what is he doing in our workshop?"

Ahsoka: "Yes he's my friend... And... Wait what a r e you doing here Mardus?" Ahsoka asked looking at Mardus as the sisters lowered their weapons.

Mardus: "Well since you decided to just straight-up vanish, i came looking for you." He said as he.

Ahsoka: "Really?"

Mardus: "No, actually no, i just happened to be in this shop in the middle of nowhere, and you just happened to come here as well," Mardus said sarcastically, and Ahsoka sighed and chuckled a bit.

Older sister: "Well if Ahsoka hadn't interfered,  you would wouldn't be so lucky to even breathe anymore." She said feeling like a badass.

Mardus started laughing and said.

Mardus: "You know there are hundreds of ways i could kill you right now right? One of them crushing you throat, with just a flick of my finger."

The sisters were frightened and again and the younger one asked: "He's joking right?"

Ahsoka: "Of course he is... Wait you are right?" Ahsoka asked reassuringly.

Mardus: "Of course i am..." The three girls sighed in relief: "but it's true tho" Mardus said with a grin on his face.

Ahsoka: "Okay, okay enough with this talk, let's..." She's cut short as three blue armored mandolorains approach them, one pulling of her helmet and revealing a pretty looking red head.

The mandolorians wanted to talk to Ahsoka alone which left the sisters alone with Mardus, although they weren't really happy about. Awkard silence was broken, when the younger sister started talking.

Younger sister: "So... what's your..."

Mardus cuts her short: "Okay, not to be rude ir anything, but I'm not telling you my name and don't tell me yours, because we probably won't meet ever again and even if we do, I'll just call you sister 1 and sister 2." He says as they answer okay awkwardly.

After a few Minutes, Ahsoka came back, talked to the sisters, saying goodbyes and then turned Mardus.

Mardus: "So? Mardus asked looking at the mandolorians behind her.

Ahsoka: "Well they..." Mardus cuts her short and feels like he might be becoming a bit too egoistic.

Mardus: "i  know, i heard everything."

Ahsoka: "You did?...Well then... Ummm, wanna come with?" She asked