chapter 4: New Purpose

When Mardus finally arrived Ryloth, he went to Secura house. The only reason he came back here, was because his information about his targets were here.

But when he took the information paper roll into his hands, he realized something, why would he bother going back to hisn naive plan.

He didn't even care to kill those puny people anymore. He then burned the paper roll with force fire. Ashes dropped to the ground as he left the house, making his was towards his ship.

But then he felt something, a disturbance in the Force.

**

Dooku's pov:

Count Dooku: "Yes, master?" Dooku asked as he was kneeling down in front of a hologram. The hologram was a dark cloaked figure.

???: "Lord Tyranus, an urgent matter has occured, that must interrupt your current attack. A boy named Mardus currently on planet Ryloth must be eradicated." said a deep dark voice.

Dooku: "Who is this boy if i may ask, lord Sidious?" dooku asked in his usual, calm voice

Sidious: "This boy is a force wielder, who could be a threat to my plans of the war, my visions has never showed him to me before, he must be eliminated personally."

Dooku: "It shall be done, my lord."

Sidious: "Good." was the last thing Sidious said before ending the call.

Dooku then rised again walked to his personal fighter and took off from from a munificent-class star frigate. And set course to Ryloth.

**

Mardus' pov:

Mardus rushed back to his ship, only to find count Dooku in the entrance of his ship, supposedly waiting for him. He the stepped out of the ship and faced Mardus in about a 5 meter distance.

Mardus: "Ahh, count Dooku, to what do i have the honor?" he asked jokingly.

Dooku: "It seems I'm not quite sure who you are." Dooku said.

Mardus: "oh." Mardus bowed sarcastically, "Hello, my name is Mardus Ezio-Altair, and i am an assassin, but let's just spare the formalities and get straight to the business." he said, stilla grin on his face, as he ignited his red lightsaber.

Dooku: "Very well," he said, igniting his lightsaber as well, doing his signature moves.

Mardus quickly attacked him, slashing his lightsaber with pure strength, Dooku didn't exactly except that as he went to defence mode.
As the fight was going for a few minutes, while the fight was now more balanced,

Dooku: "You are skilled, young Altair, it's puny, that i have to kill you!" Dooku said as he began to control the fight and a small grin appeared on his face.

Mardus: "Heh, you wish," he said sarcastically as he was now struggling with defence.

The fight lasted more as Dooku attacked and attacked. Then Mardus regained control and attacked back. Then Dooku and Mardus both force pushed each other at the same time. And also both released force lightning to each other at the excact same moment.

Red and blue/purple force lightning met in the middle as a ear breaking, crackling was heard between them, it sounded like thunder striked down.

Dooku: "Impressive," he said as they both got tired of using force lightning and rushed back at eachother with a lightsaber lock-up.

Dooku began to crush Mardus downwards as he felt a blade enter his abdomen. Dooku's lightsaber fell out of his hand and Mardus deactivated his lightsaber.

Mardus removed his hidden blade from dookus stomach, and retracted it with a slight hand move. He didn't stab to kill, the stab was unlethal on purpose.

Dooku held his wound with his right hand, looking at Mardus. Barely keeping himself conscious.

Mardus: "Don't worry... I'm not going to kill you," he said sarcastically and continued: "I have foreseen that you are not destined to die here, you still have purposes."

Mardus then waved his hand, so Dooku fell unconscious. Mardus then went back to his ship, and set course to a planet he read about in the Dark Temple. He read that stories said that once a human, controlled a miniature version of a sun.

But Mardus knew that it wasn't anything like it, because the same artifact was on his Galaxy as well, he laughed at the fact that people could even think that... No it was no Sun, it was an... apple, an Eden Apple.

**

Sidious' pov:

As soon as i learned that Dooku was unable to eliminate the target, i was furious, but i couldn't help but get interested in this boy... impressive young boy, perhaps he would make a great apprentice, when my plans for Anakin fails.

But i had to find out more, who this boy is, and why did i only find out about him only now.

[So... What did you think, let me know]