chapter 5: Apple of Eden

When Mardus arrived at the planet, he didn't exactly know where to start. He literally had no idea, so he just went to a village bar and tried to ask people about it. But he didn't have any luck.

The people either ignored him or looked at him like he was crazy when he asked about the artifact. So when he was about to leave the bar he noticed a hooded figure sitting near a table.

'A weird old man with a hood? Well in movies they are always the ones who know something.' He thought to himself.

Mardus sat across him on a chair. He started talking, but the old man just sat there, completely still, not moving by a single inch.

Mardus: "Do you know anything about an Eden Apple? Mardus asked as he was about to stand up. The hooded man twitched to the words.
Mardus saw that and sat again.

Mardus: "You do know about it...Okay cut the bullshit and tell me what you know." Said Mardus getting angry.

???: "HOW... Do Y O U know about it?"
Asked the hooded man, which surprised Mardus. Not only because he spoke but also there was something in his voice.

Mardus was about answer but then the old man took off his hoodie and looked at him. The old man had a white beard and short grey hair.

???:"OHH...!" he said.
Mardus: "What... Ohh what?" Mardus said getting very angry and impatient.

???: "Assassin." The old man whispered.
Mardus: "Okay, I'm not going to ask how you know about assassins, just answer my god damn QUESTION!!! Mardus yelled the last part of the sentence while punching the table with his fist.

???: "Not here." The old man said, but Mardus was already furious wnd impatient. So he said: "NO... RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!" Mardus said as he entered the old man's mind.

In his head Mardus saw a temple, a big one and then he saw the old man saying a planet's name "Moraband" that was all that he needed so he exited his head and saw everyone looking at him, the man had passed out.

He left the bar and started running toward his ship, but then decided to something more interesting than just running on the street. So he climbed onto a house and started parkouring on the rooftops towards his ship.

When he reached the platform, he took off from the planet and set the course to, where he knew he had to go.

When he arrived, he saw a red ish sand planet, he landed and started walking, towards where he felt something. After a few hours of walking, he arrived. He saw a big temple.

 He saw a big temple

Mardus: "Cool." was the only thing he said before making his way into the temple. When he was in, he started thinking again. He had no idea where it was supposed to be. The temple was huge.

So he just sat down and meditated. As hours passed he still couldn't find anything in the force. When he opened his eyes, he was met by several force ghosts.

Mardus: "Woah!" He said surprised.
Silence took over as Mardus had no idea what to say. But suddenly a voice spoke up.

???: "We know why you are here... The Apple is this way." One ghost said as he began to 'walk' towards the way he pointed.

This ghost was wearing a cool suit with a very cool red and black mask and a hood. Going further into the temple, they went into a room, which was quite big.
In the middle of the room there was a chest which was glowing yellow.
Mardus started to make his way towards the chest but was stopped by the ghost.

???: "But before... You have to beat me in a lightsaber combat fight, the ghost said igniting two lightsabers, one red and one purple.

Mardus expected something like this so he ignited his red lightsaber, but then he realized something.

Mardus: "How can i fight you if you are a ghost?" Asked Mardus as the dark room was filled with lightsaber blade's humming.
???: "Don't worry about it, just fight." He said as he charged at Mardus.

Mardus had a big time trouble blocking his attacks, the ghost was fast and strong. Mardus tried to force-push him back to catch a breath, but nothing happened.

???: "Lightsabers only" he said as the fight continued. Mardus had now fallen back so much that his back was touching a wall behind him. Nowhere to retreat Mardus started trying to push back, but he couldn't get the upper hand.

As Mardus' and ghosts lightsaber went into a lock up, Mardus realized that, the ghost had 2 lightsabers. As the ghost tried to stab his neck with the other lightsaber he was blocked.

Mardus held his left hand's hidden
blade ignited, blocking the lightsaber. The ghost was surprised for a second and that's exactly what Mardus needed in a blink of eye Mardus was standing lightsaber near the neck of the ghost who was laying down.

???: "Impressive." He said as he stood up and both of them deactivated their lightsabers. Mardus walked towards the chest and opened it. There it was:
Apple of Eden. Mardus took it and and stood up.

Mardus: "I have a question... Who are you?" He asked thinking that he wouldn't answer the question, but he was surprised as the ghost said.

???: "Revan." was all the ancient sith lord said before disappearing. Mardus suddenly disappeared too. He was suddenly in his ship with the Apple of Eden in his hand.

Mardus: "I wonder why they helped me get it?" He asked himself as he thought that maybe they saw his future and decided to help, because they wouldn't have helped him if they didn't benefit from it.

As Mardus exited the planet's atmosphere, he set the coordinates for Coruscant.

[Done and done, please like and comment what you think about this story,]