chapter 7: Ahsoka Tano

The togruta: "What do you want from me... assassin or whoever you are?"

Mardus: "I don't want anything from you. I just saw some news talking about a Jedi fugitive... And then i just noticed the exact same person who i just saw on the news, running from some cops." Mardus speaks as the silent street is filled eith satisfying lightsaber humming.

The togruta: "..."

Mardus: "You see... I helped you... Where do you think all the police droids went? Let me answer it for you... To junkyard... Sooo..."

The togruta: "Why did you help me...you want something from me don't you?"

Mardus: "I just want to ask you a question is all," Mardus says as he deactivates his lightsaber and continues:

Mardus: "You sure don't seem like someone who would bomb a temple full of... Mostly good people and kill those soldiers who are fighting along your side... Hmm no... you wouldn't even kill those against you. I can sense that you are not responsible for the murders or bombing, so someone must've framed you...but to the point... Here is my question: a... Emm...f*ck i forgot my question." Mardus says as he looks at the young female togruta who looks about the same age as Mardus.

The togruta: "I don't know what to say... So I'm just going my way and you go your way... And i had the droids handled."
she says as she deactivates his lightsabers and begins to walk away.

Mardus shrugs and walks to the opposite direction: "Thank you would've been nice!" He yells as he jumps on a low building and parkours away.

***Timeskip***

Mardus is currently just practicing parkour, it's a lot easier with the force.
Then he suddenly feels something again. He then closes his eyes and sees a vision. A vision of the same togruta from earlier, fighting someone with red lightsabers in a warehouse.

He then opens his eyes and knows exactly where to go. He has been there before. So he heads to the warehouse immediately.

When he arrives he doesn't see anything suspicious in there.

Mardus: "Guess I've arrived early." he says as he exits the warehouse and walks on the streets for a few minutes circling the warehouse. Then suddenly he hears someone coming, he immediately climbs up a building and watches. He then sees the excact same person from his vision, but her helmet doesn't cover her face like in his vision

He followed them next to the warehouse. They part ways, the togruta goes inside and the other one starts walking away. Mardus thinks which one to follow, and decides to follow the one who's supposed to attack the togruta. After a few minutes he loses her from sight.

Mardus: "Wait where did she go?" he asks himself and then hears some fighting a couple blocks away. He jumps down from the building and runs towards the noise, when he arrives the bald white skinned female is knocked out, her suit, mask and lightsabers stolen.

Mardus: "SHIT!" he swears as he runs back towards the warehouse. When he arrives he couldn't enter the warehouse because it was guarded by dozens of clones and two jedi masters. He then sees the togruta knocked out from a shot of stun mode.

Mardus: "So the innocent girl is now arrested... I mean she is find though right? I mean she's a jedi. It's not like the other jedi will execute her." he says as he rushes away. After half an hour of going bwck to upper levels, he sees domeone wearing the stolen suit from the bald female.

Mardus begins to follow her. Until she enters an apartment, locking the door behind her. Mardus looks around and sees a ton of people, so he couldn't cut the door with his lightsaber. He then climbs onto the building and checks all the windows and finds her on 7th floor. He breaks window and jumps on her, pushing her to the ground, holding his hidden blade to her throat.