Nightmares

You sat up in bed sobbing and shaking uncontrollably after having a nightmare about your past relationship.

You looked over at jamie sleeping peacefully next to you and cuddled into his chest, trying to calm down and catch your breath but it wasn't working you were too scared. Jamie mustve heard you crying because he had woken up aswell

''Hey hey love whats wrong?'' He asked sitting up

You shook your head ''im so sorry i woke you up Jamie''

He wrapped his arms around you, rocking you back and forth ''shh you dont have to apologise for Anything''

''I just had a dream about my ex and im just a bit shook up, it felt so real'' you admitted to him tearfully

He nodded and held you against his chest ''you dont have to worry about him anymore ok? Not when your with me. Your safe i promise''

You buried your face into his neck and tried to focus on your breathing and his touch.

''Oh baby, your shaking'' he said running his hands through your hair.

He kissed your head ''your ok i promise''

You sat in Jamie's lap for a few minutes trying to calm down and after a few minutes you finally did.

''Feel any better now love?'' Jamie said looking down at you.

You nodded ''a bit, thank you baby I'm sorry for waking you up''

''Don't be silly y/n, I'll Always be here to help you with anything you need me to'' you placed a few kisses on his chest and nodded.

He kissed your head softly ''do you wanna go back to sleep for abit? It's 4am''

''Yeah but I want you to hold me while I do'' you said giggling while laying back down.

He pulled you into his arm and tangled your legs together ''I'll never let you go''

''I love you jamie bower'' you said laying your head on his chest trying to fight the sleepiness you felt.

He kissed your head and slipped his hand under your shirt so that he could rub your back ''I love you more y/n. Goodnight my love''

A/n : hey guys so this is my first jamie imagine!! I rlly hope you like it! Please feel free to request imagines in the comments. Love you all. 🫶🏻