Your sick (requested)

Requested by CheerMom86 🫶🏻

You woke up and groaned as the familiar tickle in your throat came back and you started to cough. You had come down with a case of the flu a few days ago and had been bedridden most of the week, having coughing fits that left you gasping for air everytime.

Your boyfriend sat up and rubbed your back as he tried to comfort you through the coughing fit ''you ok darling?''

You nodded as you reached for your water on your bedside table and took a few sips, the cool liquid soothing your sore throat.

''Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctors baby? I hate seeing you like this'' Jamie asked worried as he helped you lay back down.

''I'm fine honestly. I just need to rest for a couple more days that's all

''Y/n you don't look fine and you certainly don't sound fine when you cough, you can hardly breathe love'' your boyfriend protested.

Deep down you knew you needed to go to the doctors but you didn't want to due to you being scared of hospitals

You grabbed his hand and kissed it ''sweet boy I know your worried about me but I'm fine I promise. It's just a little winter cold that's all''

He sighed and gave in knowing you weren't going to listen to him ''ok well is there anything I can do to help you? Run you a hot bath? Get you medicine?''

''No I'm ok, I'm just gonna sleep for bit but you can go do whatever you want darling you don't have to stay here and take care of me'' you said settling down under the covers.

Jamie shook his head ''I'm staying right here until your better. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you some soup or tea?''

''I'm ok my love thank you tho'' and just as you said that you began to cough again but this time it was harder.

You coughed hard into your elbow. You felt absolutely miserable, you chest was hurting so bad because of all the coughing over the last few days.

''I feel so miserable, my chest is killing me'' you cried finally giving up and telling him how you really felt.

''I know you do. I'm so sorry baby'' he rubbed your back trying to comfort you the best he could.

He put his hand on your head ''your temperatures gone up again, what can I do to help you?''

''Can you just hold me please?'' You sniffled as wiped your tears away.

''Of course I can my love. I've got you'' he said Carefully pulling you into his arms.

Instantly relaxing you closed your eyes and snuggled into his chest ''I love you''

''I love you more. You just get some rest ok? Then when you wake up I'll  get you some medicine and run you a nice hot bath and if your not feeling better tomorrow then I'm taking you to the doctors ok?'' He said kissing your head.

You nodded your head ''can you sing to me? I love hearing your voice, it relaxes me''

He giggled ''of course, any particular song you wanna hear?''

You shook your head ''surprise me''

He rubbed your back and sung 'can't help falling in love' in your ear. You fell asleep listening to your boyfriends beautiful voice hoping you'd feel better soon.

A/n : hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you all 💖