You have depression (requested)

Another request by the lovely CheerMom86 🫶🏻

⚠️please don't read if your affected by this kinda stuff⚠️

The last few weeks have been rough for you. You haven't been in the best mental state meaning you haven't been having the energy to do anything wanting nothing more than to just sit in Jamie's arms all day and cry.

You sat in bed and started telling yourself horrible things over and over again starting to cry again.

''Sweetheart?'' Your boyfriend called as he entered the room.

You looked at him trying not to breakdown again infront of him as you had so many times the past few weeks. You hated crying infront of him because it made you feel embarrassed.

''Hey hey baby, what's wrong? No no no don't cry. Come here'' Jamie said running over to you, pulling you into his arms.

You sobbed your heart out into his chest, letting all your emotions pour out at once. You couldn't catch your breath in between your sobs making your body shake.

Jamie rubbed your back and stroked your hair, whispering sweet nothings into your ear that everything was gonna be fine.

''Hey baby listen, I need you to breathe for me ok? Nice deep breaths for me. You don't have to explain yourself to me if you don't want to but I'm here, I'm right here baby and I'm not going anywhere. Your safe right here in my arms and I love you so much''

You shook your head ''i-i c-c-can't''

''Shhh yes you can, coping my breathing ok darling?'' He gently pulled you back so he could look at you and started taking exaggerated breaths signalling for you to copy him.

You slowly started to copy Jamie's breathing trying to stop yourself from sobbing so much and actually catch your breath.

''That's it Angel your doing so so well, nice deep breaths for me''

He rubbed your back and kissed your head, whispering how much he loved you and how proud he was of you. After a few minutes you calmed down atleast enough to where you could talk.

You sat in silence your little sobs occasionally filling the room and Jamie gently shushing you.

''Why are you still with me? I'm not good enough for you'' you sniffled looking up at your boyfriend.

''What? Baby Of course your good enough for me. Why would you ever think that?'' He sounded hurt

''There's so many other pretty girls out there for you and you choose me. You deserve better''

''Y/n stop talking about yourself like that. Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. I don't care if there's other girls out there ok? I'm with you because I love you'' Jamie gave you a long, lingering kiss.

''I'm sorry I've been like this the past couple weeks. I've just been so low and unmotivated to do anything. I don't even feel like I'm worthy of your love''

''Sweetheart'' he sighed ''your more than worthy of my love. I completely understand what your going through ok? I've been there before and I know it's absolutely horrible but I got through it so you can too. I'm here for you baby and I'm not going anywhere ok? I promise you things will get better and if you just want to rant at me while I hold you then I'm more than happy for you to do that too''

You nodded and brought his hand up to your lips, kissing each one of his knuckles ''thank you baby. That means alot to me, I've just felt so low recently and I don't know why''

''Hey. Don't apologise I know exactly how you feel and it's completely fine. You don't have to explain yourself to me love. We're gonna get through this together'' he promised pushing all your hair back.

''I think I'm gonna go and see a therapist''

He kissed your head ''I think that's a good idea. You'll feel so much better once you tell people about how your feeling, it always helps me''

He wiped your tears away and kissed you ''how about I run you a nice relaxing bath, you changed into one of my hoodies then we get into bed, watch your favourite movie and cuddle?''

You giggled at your dorky boyfriend ''sounds amazing. I really do have the best boyfriend''

''Anything for my girl''

A/n : hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought in the comments. Love you all😘😘