He's sick

You sighed as you heard your boyfriend go into another violent coughing fit. Poor Jamie has been sick, very sick and had been miserable the past couple days. You weren't sure if it was bronchitis or a chest infection but he didn't sound good either way.

You slipped your hand under his shirt and rubbed his back ''it's ok baby. Your ok''

You could hear the wheeze coming from his chest as he breathed, you continued rubbing his back as you watched your boyfriend in concern.

Once Jamie had finally stopped coughing he took a drink of water trying to catch his breath.

''You ok sweet?'' You asked as you propped the pillows up on the bed to help his breathing. His cough seemed to be worst at night or when he was laying down.

He shook his head ''I feel miserable''

''I know you do honey. Lay back down you need to rest'' you tried to help him lie down only for him to sit back up again.

''I can't. I don't feel great''

You sighed ''your breathing seems to be getting worse aswell angel''

You hated seeing him like this. Every cough that left him wheezing and gasping for air, every whine of how uncomfortable his chest felt, every whimper of your name because he needed you to hold him and comfort him.

''My chest just hurts'' he whined as he burried his face into your neck.

You kissed his head ''I know, that's because of all the coughing you've been doing''

He closed his eyes and tried to relax for just the few minutes he could get without coughing. You were worried about his breathing with how much his chest was rattling and wheezing.

''I'm gonna go make you some tea and get you some more medicine ok?'' You said slowly pulling him off you and laying him back against the pillows.

He nodded as he watched you walk downstairs. You walked into the kitchen and made some lemon and honey tea too soothe his throat while also grabbing the medicine.

It wasn't long before you heard jamie go into another coughing fit. You ran upstairs and walked into your bedroom where Jamie was keeled over on the bed coughing.

You walked over to him and placed your hand on his back, cringing as you heard the sound of his awful coughs ''shhh honey it's ok. I'm right here''

He stopped coughing and took a few deep breaths to try and calm himself down a little

''here baby, I got you some lemon and honey tea to help your throat and some medicine that will hopefully help your cough so you can sleep for a few hours and get some rest''

You sat next to him and he gratefully took the tea out of your hands having a sip ''I don't wanna take the medicine it's gross''

''I know but it'll help. You can't sleep because you can't stop coughing baby so please just take it''

He mumbled a 'fine' and took the cup out your hand drinking the medicine, screwing his face up at the taste.

You giggled ''better''

He shook his head in disgust ''no that was absolutely disgusting''

You sat on the bed next to him ''honey I think we should take you to the doctors. Your breathing doesn't sound good all and it's scaring me''

''Love I'm fine, promise. It's just a little cough that's all''

''Jamie. You've been like this for over a week now, you said your chest hurts, your breathing is clearly getting worse and your coughs definitely not getting any better. Your not gonna feel better until you get a treatment baby''

He sipped on his tea ''darling I don't wanna go to the doctors. I probably just have a cold or something. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow''

''Fine but If your not better in the morning then I'm taking you wether you like it or not'' you protested kissing his head.

He put his drink on the side ''can you just hold me please?''

You nodded and opened your arms and he crawled right into them, laying his head on your chest ''I've got you. Just relax''

''My poor baby. I hate seeing you like this'' you cooed kissing his forehead.

He responded by kissing your neck and sighing, relaxing into your arms glad he wasn't coughing for once.

''You get some rest for me ok? I'll be right here if you need anything'' you slipped your hand under his shirt and rubbed his back while playing with his hair with the other.

Jamie shut his eyes and fell asleep, hoping he'd feel better soon but he was so grateful he had you to take care of him.

A/n : hey guys. Hope you enjoyed, love ya 😘😘😘