One of your family members passes away

⚠️don't read If your affected by death⚠️

Jamie was immediately worried as he heard you walk into the house sobbing ''y/n is that you?'' He asked taking a sip of his tea

You walked into the living room struggling to catch your breath from crying so much. Your eyes were all puffy and red after receiving the news that your grandma died earlier that morning.

''Hey love what's wrong?'' He got up and walked over to you placing his hands on your shoulders

''My-my grandma she's-she-she's g-g-gone'' you cried breaking down once again.

Jamie looked taken back but wordlessly pulled you into his arms using one hand to cradle your head ''I'm so sorry y/n''

You shook your head ''I didn't even get to say goodbye''

''I know darling and that's horrible but just think that she's in a better place now'' he stroked your hair gently kissing your forehead.

He picked you up and carried you upstairs into your shared bedroom while you continued sobbing into his chest trying to catch your breath

He laid you down in the bed and placed the blankets over you before closing the curtains to make it abit more relaxing and jumping into bed next to you.

''My sweet baby girl. I love you so much darling your so strong'' he pulled you into his arms and rested your head on his chest.

''It's gonna take some time to heal baby but we'll get through this together. Is there anything I can do right now to help you?'' He asked looking down at you.

You shook your head, broken up breaths from crying so much ''just hold me please''

He nodded and brought your head to his chest once more gently rubbing your back ''I won't let you go. Let all the tears out baby, I've got you just let it all out''

You continued crying into his chest for a good while and Jamie put on your comfort tv show on a low volume in the background in a low volume while he just held you and let you cry.

Eventually your breathing slowed down and you started to fall asleep from crying so much.

''I love you so much'' Jamie whispered as you fell into a peaceful sleep still rubbing your back and kissing your head from time to time.

A/n : hey guys sorry this is really short, love you all xxxx