He has a panick attack

You woke up as you heard the sound of your phone ringing. You looked next to you and remembered Jamie was in the studio today finishing some last bits of music.

You picked your phone up and held it against your ear ''hello?''

''Y/n? I don't know what's wrong but Jamie needs you'' Jamie's brother Sam stressed on the other end of the phone.

That's all you needed to hear to shoot right out of bed ''I'm on my way'' you said as you hung up the phone and threw some clothes on.

You threw your hair up in a bun, ran downstairs and grabbed your cars keys before getting in the car and racing to the studio.

You walked into the studio and heard the muffled voices of everyone trying to calm your boyfriend down.

Jamie was sitting on the floor with his knees up to his chest shaking and hyperventilating. You walked over and kneeled infront of him grabbing his hands

''Jamie baby it's ok I'm here'' you said rubbing his knuckles with your thumb.

He looked at you and shook his head making a whimpering noise. He look absolutely terrified.

You grabbed his face and wiped his tears ''shhhh everything's ok my love I've got you, you gotta try and calm your breathing down for me''

''I-I-I cant- I have so much stuff to get done and the fans are all waiting for it and I'm tired and overwhelmed and-'' he frantically cried to you.

''Baby slow down it's ok. Relax, you haven't got to finish the album for a certain time, your fans love and appreciate you and they'd be upset if they knew how hard you've been pushing yourself to finish this album for them. You need to take a few days off and just relax for a bit. Now take some deep breaths and calm down''

He looked at you and nodded taking a deep breath ''I'm sorry love I'm just so stressed and tired and overwhelmed. I really want to finish this album for them''

You smiled helping him up ''and you will my love but you've got to take care of yourself aswell''

He hugged you and sighed in relief as he did so ''I love you so much baby''

''I love you too my beautiful blonde haired boy. Now do you want to go home and just relax for the rest of the night?''

He grabbed your hand ''that sounds amazing and we can have a nap aswell. I'm so tired''

You giggled ''you can have a nap and cuddles for as long as you need''

You both went home and did just that.

A/n : I'm alive!! Sorry I've been gone again I've not been well ahaha. Xxxx