He kisses your neck

You and Jamie were having a day in bed and convincing him to finally have a day off and give himself a rest. You were snuggled up against his bear chest.

everything about Jamie is so comforting to you. His soft warm skin, being in his arms, his smell, his voice, laying on his chest, absolutely everything so you tended to be in his arms whenever you could.

You were laying in bed watching a movie together just relaxing and taking in each others company. You would press a kiss to his chest every once in a while and he would kiss you forehead while running his hands through your hair.

''You ok darling?'' He asked looking down lovingly at you.

You nodded ''I'm perfect. I'm just happy to be spending the day with you''

He smiled and laid a kiss on your neck. You giggled but looked at him in shock.

''What? Did I do something wrong?'' He looked at you concerned.

''No baby I just love it when you kiss my neck''

He giggled and pulled you closer ''good cus I love kissing your neck''

You got butterflies and blushed every time Jamie would kiss your neck. It made you feel so loved and it was one of his favourite places to kiss you.

He laid some more gentle kisses across your neck down to your chest ''I love you so much''

You smiled and ran your hand across his cheek ''I love you more, your so perfect''

''Your the perfect one''

You shook you head ''do you wanna watch another movie?''

He kissed your hand ''I don't mind what we do as long as it involves being with you''

You snuggled up to him and put another movie on before you went to bed.

A/n : hey guys sorry this is so short but I don't know when the next update will be as I'm going on holiday at 5am hahahahaha. Love you all xx