The dinner

Mae waited for the car to arrive, standing on the street next to her building where she lived alone... and she had her reasons so to say. The car wheeled next to her and  in it were dad and Frank her date..both smiled nervously..."Well Frank had his car repaired so I just got Frank along dear" Mr Harris coughed "Hello Mae you look pretty"Frank smiles ...Mae looks at herself she didn't even realise because she had been dozing off when Emmet her flatmate woke her up and she just grabbed any dress she could find."Well that's very nice of you dad and hello Frank ,Wow you've outdone yourself today" Mae smirks knowing the real reason why her dad went to get Frank and she sighs staring at the night sky, as the car speeds away.

Glasses clink and there's laughter and music as food and wine are brought up. Mae however.. quickly makes her way through the crowd without anyone's notice and is out all by herself in the lush garden. Mae never really felt like she belonged there...she was tired of small talk and wanted to he by herself, Mar loved being alone, but she did have many friends but these weren't the people she wanted to spend the night with...She only did it for her father .
The little kitten slips off of Mae's coat as it tumbles down and meows..
Roxy their street cat had rejected her as she was so weak so Mae took her in...being a few weeks old it was running with its little paws all over on the grass as it heads over some bushes Mae is turned aback by a voice

"I see Miss Harris has brought a cat over...Oh that's quite childish of you"that deep familiar voice struck her like a fan and as she turns around she gasps in horror when right before her stands Mr Thor..He looms over her but his gaze is quite soft and her's is as if... she'd seen Count Dracula himself, which made Him wonder if she knew about him, even though it was truly impossible.

"Ohh Mr.Thorrr Umm I don't know how to say this but I'm taking care of him... he's so pricky and cute I couldn't leave him all by himself"she gasped "Oh no miss Val don't take me for wrong but I finally it strange for a lady like you to be here all by yourself... your kitten seems quite marvelous and you can call me Val instead" the ET says.. Something about him made Mae really suspicious because he seemed so warm but at the same time there was an air of coldness about him...."Oh no... She turned around where is she" as the realisation hits her and she leaves Val standing there running around searching for Mr. Truffles the name she gave her little cat. "Truffles!" she runs around calling him out she's too worried now as it's been almost 10 minutes and theres no sign of Little Truffles.

Suddenly ,Val emerges from a bush "Oh Mr Truffles you've been truly a bad boy worrying Ms Harris like that!"
Val looked so loving..This dashingly suited gentleman holding this kitty in his wide arms as the little black one plays with his bowtie"
"Truffles Mae runs and snatches him from her arms almost puzzling Val, their hands touch and surprisingly Mae just cuddles the kitten while Val senses something his extraterrestrial self had never felt before, Mae then thanks him with a bow and leaves Val in the garden..."Hmm the other female human specimens I've met so far are so different from her by this time they'd be all over me but not her, maybe she can sense me because of her hidden psychic abilities and the genius she is in her database"Val then leaves the place with a small black cat following him.