Tentacles

Mae walked through the long halls and knocked on apartment 201 where Ms Stacy lived but she didn't get any response.She waited for a long time and then moved along at the far end of the room however she could hear soft hums of music playing.She knocked on the door quite desperately hoping someone might open and help her.
The door opens and in front of her stands Val himself, dressed more casually in a black body hugging shirt and shorts "Oh Hello Mae..what are you doing roaming about the halls at this time?" Mae is stupefied again lets out a small squeak"What are you doing here?" "I live here"Val smirks "No but aren't you staying as a guest up in the big house?"Mae frowns, "Yes I was, but I wanted to know the city more and these are one of the most luscious apartments in the capital" "You know I really need a breather and the view is something else you already know Mae" Val smiles at her checking her out. Mae is dressed in a similar fashion Val is with a green t-shirt and white shorts, her brown hair now reaching her hips and a pair of pink socks.Val felt she was pretty good for a human, he doesn't quite get her, he's not able to do any sort of manipulation on her even though she's deathly scared of him, but the more she repels, the more he starts to want her again.
"Do have some milk? Mr Truffles needs some" "You can come in if you'd like..." Val smirks and leads the way..
"Here you go Miss Mae" Val hands out a jar " Mae takes the jar reluctantly making sure their hands don't touch, but of course they do and theres another electric charge passing through them.So many thoughts flood her head and Val's too, memories of each other...but finally Mae gathers herself and leaves Val quite shocked.
As she nears her room Mae hears weird ruffling downs..a pot breaks and she trips on the floor, when suddenly she feels a slimy blob firmly grip her leg and toss her on the nearest wall.
"Crashhhh" Mae grunts as blood is coming out of her nose, in front of her stood Mr Truffles he's not small anymore but big fanged and touches the ceiling Tentacles spurting from all over his body as he takes a grip at her neck and raises her from the ground...He raises her up and rams her on the table as it breaks in two she thinks it's her last before a green streak of blinding light him the creature and suddenly tentacles are flying everywhere.Mae can feel she's bleeding bad and crawls on all fours before she's lifted up by strong hands "It's okay" it's Val of course and she descends into the dark.